Hi everyone, I'm looking for friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• RiotxRiot
    RiotxRiot Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi Kaylynn, I would love to be your (or any anyone else's) weight loss friend! Feel free to add me. I have been here a while but have been loosing steam and motivation over the past few months. I hope we can get each other back on track!
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me :). Im looking for friends as well.
  • LivDixon
    LivDixon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a rising junior.
  • pgrass007
    Options
    Hey Kaylynn- Feel free to add me! I'm a sophomore at age 40, fairly new using MFP, and I'm going hard to regain a beach body!!
  • mramsdell
    mramsdell Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow...this message got a lot of response...and fast...I have been on here for over a year and I only have two of my kids and one friend I work with on my list....so I would LOVE to have others as well....it is much easier when EVERYONE on the list is working toward the same goal and the more you have the more options you have when it comes to trying something new...............Anyone who would like to add me, PLEASE feel free to do so.....I know I can use all the support I can get...and I am sure that you can too.....I am not getting any younger, and would really like to lose a lot more weight before I turn 50 lol....since reactivating on here I have lost 11 lbs (in less than 3 weeks) and would love to have and give support
  • shutupandmove257
    Options
    I always welcome additional pals that are here for the right reasons for extra, mutual support and motivation. :D
  • OhKaylynn
    Options
    bump
  • sanalupe
    sanalupe Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    Please add me, I need supportive friends. I am on MFP since January.
  • OhhSoGlamorous
    Options
    Add me as well, I love to meet new people