• a7percentsolution
    a7percentsolution Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You are deadset handsome...at any weight! But you look happier now :D

Why thank you ;D
  • a7percentsolution
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss. I've never been to Dragon con and always wanted to go. Maybe next year for sure. Hopefully a lot thinner. On another note...WHERE DID YOU GET THE MINION/TARDIS SHIRT???!!!! Omg!!!! I want one!!

Lol, the shirt is from Ript Apparel (https://www.riptapparel.com/). Shirts are only available for 24 hours and then they're gone. Although they DID offer the shirt again a couple of weeks later. Keep an eye out on TeeFury, they might eventually have it. There are other tshirt sites but those are the two I frequent the most. I hope you find it!
  • Dhellia
    Dhellia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Love your Minion/Tardis shirt. Is that Threadless? And of course, awesome job!!!!
  • a7percentsolution
    Options
    Love your Minion/Tardis shirt. Is that Threadless? And of course, awesome job!!!!

*looks up Threadless* Oh no, don't introduce me to another shirt site, lol. It was from Ript Apparel :)
  • loripav1
    loripav1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    awsom.
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!! Great job :drinker:

P.S. I :heart: your minion/TARDIS shirt :love:
  • barbie3000
    barbie3000 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    There is nothing better than a Proud Healthy Geek! Way to go -- this is really inspiring, and you look fantastic!!!
  • a7percentsolution
    Options
    There is nothing better than a Proud Healthy Geek! Way to go -- this is really inspiring, and you look fantastic!!!

Woohoo!!! Thank you! I'm glad to find fellow geeks on here. Thought I might have singled myself out :P
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great job! Reading this has encouraged me more than you know! I'm gonna print this out and put it on my wall to remind me that I can accomplish this! *also, I'm a geek too and totally love the costumes and I get how motivational that can be!! Well done!
  • davypr86
    davypr86 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congrats! So say we all!
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats to you! Not only do you look great, but happy too! :drinker:
  • Outwardlycalm
    Outwardlycalm Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss. I've never been to Dragon con and always wanted to go. Maybe next year for sure. Hopefully a lot thinner. On another note...WHERE DID YOU GET THE MINION/TARDIS SHIRT???!!!! Omg!!!! I want one!!

Lol, the shirt is from Ript Apparel (https://www.riptapparel.com/). Shirts are only available for 24 hours and then they're gone. Although they DID offer the shirt again a couple of weeks later. Keep an eye out on TeeFury, they might eventually have it. There are other tshirt sites but those are the two I frequent the most. I hope you find it!

Thanks I will. :-)
  • marykate723
    marykate723 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Great job!

Also, I NEED that T.A.R.D.I.S./minions shirt. Need.
  • a7percentsolution
    Options
    I figured I should follow up on this post with pics of me from this year's Dragon*Con. I had a blast and I think you can tell just by how happy I look!! ^_^

20130901FleetPartyfromTracyRouse.jpg

20130901FleetPartyfromKrisCabanas.jpg

ThreeFrakkersDC2013.jpg
  • a7percentsolution
    Options
    Oh yeah and this... this is nuts. For one thing, I'm 6'0". But also that guy looks JUST like Spock!!!

spoooock.jpg
  • FourIsCompany
    FourIsCompany Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    It's great to see the pics from this year's convention. Congratulations! Great work!
  • kowajenn
    kowajenn Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, but most importantly, you look happy. Congrats!
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go! You look great!

OMG that guy looks so much like LN! I am so jealous you go to DC. I have wanted to go and actually planned on going once before Buffy ended and later when we were going to do a podcast. Never made it though. First time my mom got sick and she was going with me and the second time I couldn't get a sitter and my husband was too busy with work. I live in Canada so it is a long way to go.

BTW, love the BSG uniforms!
  • Samanthor
    Samanthor Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    So Say We All! I've been chubby Starbuck at more cons than I'd care to admit to, and I've recently set Comic-Con 2014 as my fitness goal to change that. You did awesome, and are totally inspiring! Can I friend you?
  • SandyeeCorn
    Options
    Great story and congratulations on your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!