third times the charm.

Options
Alright so this is the third time I have been on MFP.

My will power sucks! But I'm in it for the long run now. My names Dana, I'm 20. I'm hoping to lose about 50lbs
But really need some serious friends to help. I live by my self, no kids or boyfriend to encourage or help me out, but also no distractions to steer me away either :)

Thanks!

Replies

• lamandakelly
    lamandakelly Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have tried to use the fitness pal before and failed a couple times due to lack of motivation.. I am surrounded by skinny people all day long.. My kids just headed back to school and I am going to try and be serious and stick with it.. I am also looking for people to help me be accountable.. I am trying super hard to stick with my diet this week and doing a bit of cardio I plan on adding a bit more cardio next week.. and there on.. I wanted to loose 30 by the time I am 30 which is in October I don't think that is going to happen.. But I hope to come close to the goal..

Hope this time will be the last time.. :)

Amanda
  • AnthonyKolka
    AnthonyKolka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back. THe hardest part in the beginning is making sure you log everything, even if you don't like seeing it there. The best part is, that as you get compulsive with logging and you set your mind to always log then the need to not have bad things in your log will make your subconscious desire those things less. Complete and brutal honesty, that's the way to do calorie tracking and succeed.
  • I know exactly what you mean. We all need the support from one another.
  • carrie4cody
    Options
    Danadarling just stick with it. I was stuck and started on the ViSalus Shakes. Meal replacement. I would love to help you in your journey. I help people that need support and encouragement. I may need it right back though! I have lost 15 pounds in 1.5 months. I am on my 2nd 90 day challenge. Let me know if you want to hear more information!! Go for it this time! #boom #rockit #initiowinit
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    If the wagon has been too hard to stay on before, change the wagon. Make the change something you can sustain. Don't fall into the 1200 calorie vertigo.
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend...I'm back again too and this is going to be it for me!! We can cheer each other on and have fun along the way :) You can do it...you've made it this far by signing back in/up again. Take it in little steps and you'll be there before you know it.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    If the wagon has been too hard to stay on before, change the wagon. Make the change something you can sustain. Don't fall into the 1200 calorie vertigo.

This man speaketh the truth!!!
  • Maplewarrior
    Options
    Hey there :)
    We're kinda in the same boat here :), i've been here a few times but i always stop logging and get distracted :/ , i've just joined and i'm here for the long run, hopefully :))
    Add me xoxo
    have a great day! :)