inspiration: signs of progress

Options
What are your signs of progress that have spurred you on? For me, today ... totally rocking a dress that used to be a bit too snug. And my sweetie's hand on my *kitten* while we're kissing goodbye (easier to reach!) ... :)

What's fueling your passion to keep this going today?

Replies

• sbatz111
    sbatz111 Posts: 35
    Options
    My wedding ring doesn't fit anymore. It is sad to take it off, but it's progress I can see!
  • Quieau
    Quieau Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    WOOT! rings can be resized ... YAY YOU!
  • AlanahCFit
    AlanahCFit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feeling a lot more energy.
    Waking up refreshed.
    Easier to pick up and put my son his car seat
    A belly that isn't stretched to its limits
    Scale going down!
    Feeling lighter during sex, you ladies know what I mean!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    My size 10 pants are starting to get looser. I may be in between sizes, but either way I might be a single digit size. Something that hasn't been possible for a long time!
  • Danimal718
    Danimal718 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Being down two pants sizes and having a woman behind me at work today say "what a nice view"!
  • Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    This: (Not the watch. The belly) :bigsmile:

2monthsprogress_zpse333f5f6.jpg
  • fitocordon
    fitocordon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I had a bag of clothes that didnt fit anymore and I was going to donate... Luckily I procrastinated for months and the other day out of curiosity I tried some stuff on and it all fits amazingly!! I saved myself a trip to the mall for new clothes!! HUGE WIN :)
  • l0l0p
    l0l0p Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    arrgh u r lucky man! i thought i wont slim down for sure & i donated all the unfit-table clothes which r pretty .cant have it back no more....
  • savvybrook
    Options
    I look better naked.
    when I turn to the side my belly doesn't flab out.
    everything feels tighter.
    I can do more ab workouts than my boyfriend. muahahah
  • Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I had a bag of clothes that didnt fit anymore and I was going to donate... Luckily I procrastinated for months and the other day out of curiosity I tried some stuff on and it all fits amazingly!! I saved myself a trip to the mall for new clothes!! HUGE WIN :)

I did get rid of a huge bag of clothes too, but with sizes too big for me! I know for sure I won't go back there!!
  • LeslieN65
    LeslieN65 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    The new strength that I feel in my body:-) love it!!
  • Danimal718
    Danimal718 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have dropped 2 pant sizes so far and didn't have to get new pants for the lower size since I refused to get rid of them.

Great jobs guys....and ladies.
  • VeeSis
    VeeSis Posts: 23
    Options
    I was forced to replace my dinosaur of a computer. Before it bit the dust, I had backed up tons of files. In reloading to my new one and sorting out and discarding some old jpg's, I stumbled across one taken of me and my Mom at a restaurant. I was ugly FAT! I printed that one out and put it on my refrigerator beside one of me this year. That motivates me. I just wish I had discovered this place sooner, as it might not have taken me nearly three years to get where I am.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    My blood pressure went from 150's/90's to around 110/70's with no medication. The rest is icing on the cake. :)
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh...too many to name just one. But, just today, 2 men at the gym said that I was putting them to shame with my squats!