CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BE MY FRIEND?!?

Options
I need motivation and support to meet my goal! I promise to return the favor! :smile:

Replies

• islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Of course. Welcome. (sending friend request)
  • possummama
    possummama Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    you bet, I can use some support also ;)
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Hi Antque, put me down as your friend, thats fine with me.......Welcome and good luck as you work towards losing weight.......Any particular reason for this loss, ie, family, health, age ..............

Good luck, and welcome to the group
  • Iwillxceed
    Iwillxceed Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    We all need each other, so welcome new friend! Let's get motivated together.
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    sent you an add request! lets do it!! :)
  • obifatkanobi
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a bit more to lose than you, so you know I'll be around for a while...
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome.

You've come to the right place for motivation and support.

It's a great community.

Karen
  • shynell
    shynell Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I can be your friend......I need friends too. We can def.. Support one another in our endeavor to decrease self.:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • paris711
    Options
    You got it sister-girl!. Let's go!! I could use a friend too!:flowerforyou:
  • MardellD
    Options
    I am looking for all the support and motivation I can get too... feel free to add me to your friends :) Trying to learn to be healthier and gain some muscle. Time to get my pre-baby body back!
  • loriblackwell
    Options
    OK..... I just started this program and I am lost...... yesterday I found the list of recipes and today I can't...... where do I start first..... this is so overwhelming, I am ready to quit my subscription. Can any help me get started? Thank you so much for your help in advance.......... What is the first step I should do.....

I am 58 years old. My picture will be posted later down the road...... I joined this before in June 2008 and now again..... I am going to give it a second try because I am so desperate. If this time it don't work...... I will quit...... help........ thanks again.
  • MTDork87
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • carlita231
    Options
    Definitely! We could all use the motivation and support of MFP friends!
  • agilbertson10
    Options
    Hey girl! I'll be your friend. Accountability is key.
  • katschy
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request :)