NEW RULES OF LIFTING FOR WOMEN

Options
2»

Replies

• brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Just to give you an idea, without having plagarism issues. They have 6 meal categories. Breakfast, midmorning/midafternoon snacks, lunch, dinner, dessert, post workout recovery shake.

breakfast- scrambled egg whites with toast and jam
    snacks- red pepper and hummus dip
    lunch- greek salad with chicken
    snack- shake
    dinner- herb crusted salmon with asparagus and red wine
    dessert- balsamic apple or pear

There are many more options than just these listed, but this is just an example.

workouts include squats, deadlifts, pushups, crunches, lat pull downs, lunges, shoulder press etc. and thats just stage 1.

Hopefully that gives you a little of an idea.

I do not own any copyright of any of this information, and it may be listed out of order. Just trying to give you an idea of what is has before you buy it.
  • Anonymous199616
    Options
    Just to give you an idea, without having plagarism issues. They have 6 meal categories. Breakfast, midmorning/midafternoon snacks, lunch, dinner, dessert, post workout recovery shake.

breakfast- scrambled egg whites with toast and jam
    snacks- red pepper and hummus dip
    lunch- greek salad with chicken
    snack- shake
    dinner- herb crusted salmon with asparagus and red wine
    dessert- balsamic apple or pear

There are many more options than just these listed, but this is just an example.

workouts include squats, deadlifts, pushups, crunches, lat pull downs, lunges, shoulder press etc. and thats just stage 1.

Hopefully that gives you a little of an idea.

I do not own any copyright of any of this information, and it may be listed out of order. Just trying to give you an idea of what is has before you buy it.
    Thank you very much! :)
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Would be interested to see how you get on with this...planning on starting once my kids go back to school in a couple of weeks, which will give me time to read through the book. I tried it on my kindle but its a nightmare to follow properly so bought the original off amazon ;0)
  • brit__2006
    Options
    I know it's been about 8 hours since my workout 3 and I am sore. I'm lifting heavier each time that I can even if it's between sets. I hope I have good results, but either way I know it will make me stronger.
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I did the program (less their diet since I am celiac and could not eat most of what they suggested) over a 6 month period ending in the spring. It was life changing, it completely transformed my body. Best book I ever bought!
  • brit__2006
    Options
    I did the program (less their diet since I am celiac and could not eat most of what they suggested) over a 6 month period ending in the spring. It was life changing, it completely transformed my body. Best book I ever bought!

Well congrats, I'm really excited about it now