Hello all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Hello everyone, I am new to this site. I have tried many things before but this time I am very motivated. I will be turning 36 in a month and have come to the realization that I have to get my butt in gear. I am still young and have to change my lifestyle so I can live a longer healthier life. A little about me....I am a mom of 3. Before having my kids I was at a good weight. With my first child I gained 80 pounds. yes you read correctly. And since then I have not really been able to take it off.
I currently work night shift and that has not helped with my weight loss. We order out a lot and patients are always bringing in sweets. When I get tired I usually turn to food to help me stay awake.
I am hoping that this site along with some willpower will help me find my old self. Looking forward to reading everyones messages and finding tips to help me accomplish my goals.

Replies

• sjyates
    sjyates Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    We are all here for you! Best of luck!
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    Go get it, Girl! We'll cheer you on! Welcome to MFP! Grab some friends, and make it happen! :-)
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP
  • Beebee78
    Options
    You'll find lots of support here. Good luck on your journey xxx
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome to mfp!
  • Couburke
    Options
    YOUR GOING TO LOVE THIS SITE. i can honestly say that this is my new facebook :D i love it and the people on here are always striving for you to succeed
  • ItsTime2010
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, we are going to do this together!!! ;-)
  • jewahdenny
    Options
    I am new on here also and wish you the best of luck
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I work nights as well (except this month I am on light duty during the day because I broke my dang toe) and I have found that the best way for me to keep on track is to plan ahead and bring food to work with me. I bring my own snacks and lunch, or else I fall in the trap of eating out with the others.

I wish you the best of luck!!!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I am also new to this site and I truly believe with all the support this site gives we will succeed. Welcome :-)
  • CeciHarper
    Options
    Well hello & welcome!! This site is FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!! You're gonna love it! I do not know one person here & I feel I have gained friends for life! If you want positive encouragement, come here to get it! We all encourage eachother & push eachother to be a better me! Welcome & good luck!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good site, good ideas, good people. Good Luck!
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! Good luck on your journey ahead - there are so many great people here and lots of motivation.

Glad you're here! :smile:
  • oh10girl
    Options
    Welcome girl.....

Im new here too and i was like okay its time...no excuses....And yes this is my new facebook!!!! Because i need all the motivation from others to help me out!!!!