Collar Bones-I want to SEE mine!!!

Options
Allup2Me78
Allup2Me78 Posts: 589 Member
Is it crazy that I want to see my collar bones?? LOL...I can feel them with my hand but I can't see them unless I flex a little and then they pop out..lol..At first they wouldn't even do that so I am making some progress!! What is it with collar bones that us girls want them to show so bad?? lol I just want mines to always show themselves off..I am down my lowest 34 lbs so I know they are going to make the grand appearance soon...When did yours start showing or do you even remember? This is so funny but I had to post it, surely I am not the only one obsessed with wanting to see my collar bones or just one bone? lol :blushing:

& yes I put this in Success Stories because it is a success that I can feel them and couldn't before..lol Will be an even bigger success when I can see them. :)

Replies

• cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    We all have those small victories we're waiting for. I actually don't care for my very pronounced collar bones! I feel like when I picked up my exercise, they really popped out lol. I dont remember exactly what time. But somewhere around -28ish lbs is when people started commenting. Now they're REALLY out there, and I honestly don't like it...lol
  • Allup2Me78
    Options
    But...yours were showing before you lost all of your weight correct?
  • k1214
    k1214 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    me too! i use my collar bones as an indicator of weight loss...especially if the scale isn't moving the way i want it to :laugh: i am no where near goal but mine are starting to show now. hopefully i will see more of them in the near future. best of luck to you!
  • susan_skipper
    Options
    That's actually the one thing I don't like about losing my weight. My collar bones stick out a lot and I just have never found that attractive on me. However, I do like the fact that I can see my hip bones!
  • melimama2
    melimama2 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    So funny! I just pointed out to my hubby that I could see mine! I think he thought I was crazy :)
  • Allup2Me78
    Options
    LUCKY you!! :)
  • cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Not really.
  • Allup2Me78
    Options
    Well good for u! :) I can't wait!
    Not really.
  • jamiebxo
    jamiebxo Posts: 116
    Options
    I never used to be able to see my collar bones at my highest weight and always wanted to be able to see them but now they jut out a lot! I can't remember at which point they started becoming prominent but it wasn't too far into my weightloss - I'd say they started showing up a bit after I lost 14 or so lbs and started becoming VERY prominent around the 20lbs+ lost mark, if that makes any sense!
  • dbletwins
    Options
    I love this post! YES! YES! YES! Collar bones are something I notice on others...and I want mine to be showing for the whole darn world to see!! Crazy? Maybe, but I'll own it!

As for hip bones...I can't see mine yet, but I can feel them! They are rightthere...just waiting to see the light of day!
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    So funny! I just pointed out to my hubby that I could see mine! I think he thought I was crazy :)

Haha....I just did this to my husband last night, lol. :laugh: I also love seeing my hip bones as well!!
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    OMGOODNESS, I NEVER IMAGINED ANYONE ELSE FELT THIS WAY! .. When I first starting gaining weight, I would take a deep breath (if someone and I were ingaged in a face to face conversation) and hope ppl would notice that my collar bones would show if I breath deep ( like see, IM not totally FAT) ... But with 34 lbs gone, mine are starting to reappear! ... I was going to tell my husband about it just the other night but I thought he would think I was cookoo (we're newly weds, so Im trying to break out my crazy moments at a moderate rate (LOL) ... But yea, my collar bones are important to me and dangit THEY MAKE A NECKLACE look soooo much better! I am ready to get my back ... I think I will post that as a NSV as soon as they are all the way out ... Hopefully in the next 2 months !??!?!?! WISH ME LUCK!
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I've never seen mine but I hope I do one day, too!!
  • fromfattofine
    fromfattofine Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Oh girl, I think that everytime I pass by a mirror I'm checking different angles just to see if their more visible than before. I still have a ways to go on this journey but they are reappearing. I just think collar bones are one of those things that make us women sexy in sense.
  • Allup2Me78
    Options
    Glad I am not alone in wanting to see them..I am always touching them now when I talk because I can feel them...LOL!!! But, I have to flez certain ways to make them show and I just want them to naturally..I am heavy chested so it may take longer.
  • MarioLozano16
    MarioLozano16 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to make mine disappear X:
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I can finally see mine. I first noticed them in the window of my van as I closed the door and the sun was beaming off of them.... I about peed my pants.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    i never saw my collarbones until maybe at my 50+ pound loss. It freaked me out because I thought something was wrong with my skin (Again I had never EVER seen my collarbones up until this point). You'll see them eventually! Good luck to you! ^_^
  • haley255
    haley255 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yes! I love when I can see them in pictures.
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about my collar bones a lot lately. It's something I notice in the before/after photos people post.

Now I look forward to seeing mine too! It's gonna be a while but eventually I'll see them!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!