100 lbs lost (with pics)! Only 60 lbs to go! :)

Options

Replies

• karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Totally inspiring! You are doing so great and I congratulate you and wish you luck on your continued journey. :smile:
  • candispolasek
    Options
    Amazing!!!! You are such a motivation!!!! Congrats on your success!!!!
  • funsmile1234
    funsmile1234 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I love, love love your story. I live with a chronic illness that I have had for 20 years that has caused me to be disabled. I made up my mind that sometimes you just have to do things sick. Your attitude is amazing! And what you have said about clean eating and eating fast food and treats in moderation is so true. I do the same and have lost 132 lbs in one year and a half. Diets never work. I know that if I couldn't give myself a treat or fast food I could never do this. Keep at it. You WILL go all the way and reach your goal and maintain for the rest of your life! Fantastic job on your weight loss so far!
  • BeckyLF05
    BeckyLF05 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Very motivating!!! You are awesome!! Keep on keepin' on!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well done Jen! You are looking fantastic!!
  • mfernando6
    Options
    your amazing! Congratulations:flowerforyou:
  • strongmindstrongbody
    strongmindstrongbody Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! You are making great progress, and not just with the body but with the mind too. You'll be one of the ones who keep the weight off. :)
  • ttat0325
    ttat0325 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow, i can just tell from the confidence in your smile. Great job, you are a great inspiration. Keep up the good work :)
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • Erin_Mason1
    Options
    OMG how amazing!! Today is my day 1, I am starting at 311 pounds! I pray that I can see it through and have results like you. You were beautiful the day you started your journey and you are beautiful now! Keep up the great work, you are such an inspiration!
  • samuelsson
    samuelsson Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have congratulated you already, my friend, but seeing this post makes me want to congratulate you again. Those photos are INCREDIBLE, Jenn! You look so very different, and I agree that the picture from behind is the most striking.

You are my daily inspiration. I can't wait to start training for the half-tri!
  • samuelsson
    samuelsson Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Also, I think you look ADORABLE in your photos now. =D (And beautiful, too, but I love the adorable self-confident smile!)
  • lunaliberi
    Options
    You really are a inspiration.
  • crlowe64
    crlowe64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and an inspiration! You've achieved something wonderful...don't ever forget where you were but embrace your truly remarkable achievement!
  • hellohappycarla
    hellohappycarla Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    There is nothing that I cannot have and that is liberating.
    photo_zpscef652f2.jpg

9d96f988-3d7c-43f5-ac90-710f921361d3_zps166dcae3.jpg

452b271e-dc01-466f-b5f5-d943cc12ae09_zpsdc22fd1e.jpg

Oh wow oh wow! I can totally relate. Thank you for posting this. You are such an inspiration. =)
  • Mayada32
    Mayada32 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Jenn :heart: your story is so inspiring and I have been always called ( the giant girl) all my life and nowadays , when any of the family children overeat , they scare them by saying ( do you want to be fat like Mayada , no ? then don't eat much ) , even my own son is scared of turning obese like me as his grandparents( my mum and dad ) tell him whenever they Skype him ..

I am working hard so one day I will be proud to post an inspiration like yours.. still at the beginning of my journey but very determined this time ..
    Planning a visit overseas to see my parents and I want to surprise them and tell them ( your girl DID IT ) ..

All the best of luck in ur 60 pounds loss journey though I'm sure a strong hard working woman like u doesn't need ...
  • IntoTheVortex
    Options
    Such an inspirational story, thank you for posting!

Aside from the obvious physical change, I LOVE how happy you look in your "after/during" pictures!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow amazing!!! u look aw some!! im so happy for you! u are an inspiration!
  • shaggydaddy
    Options
    Amazing!
  • farniente8
    farniente8 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!