Collar Bones-I want to SEE mine!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• apatheticsloth
    Options
    LOL....tooooo funny. Ever since I gained weight, one of my jokes has been that, "I used to have collar bones". LOL I can't wait to see them again. WOOT
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I am starting to see the ribs on my chest when I lift up my arms. I don't think I have ever noticed it before.
  • lovemehobo
    Options
    I think I felt them around 30-40lbs and since then they just keep popping out even more.
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I just talked about this to my husband also!!! I can almost see mine.

I am at 176 now and think by the time I hit 170, I should be able to see them without "flexing". I will call it a huge NSV when I can see them full time.
  • tifsimmons91
    tifsimmons91 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I just recently realized I can finally see my collar bones too. I was starin at the mirror tryin to figure out where iv been losing weight at since its not my stomach and I realized that I'm losing it all in my neck/ chest. I can't wait for overall results, but for mow I will be happy about the little change I do see. :)
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    No you are NOT crazy because I am THE SAME WAY! Im just now getting to where I can see them a tiny bit, especially if I put my hands on my hips, I can see them. Im the nerd who goes into the bathroom mirror and puts my hands on my hips just to see them, lol. I haven't seen mine in about 10 yrs!! I feel like re-introducing myself to them! ;) You are making progress so it will definitely come!
  • DaRealMcKoy
    DaRealMcKoy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I miss my collar bones too. But working on freeing them from fat jail.:laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!