BAD BLOOD SUGAR DROPS - DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Options
I have a dilemma. pretty much every day i struggle with blood sugar drops. and they are BAD, like i am shaking and feel like i am going to faint and i can't think straight. the issue is that i have eaten a balanced meal with protein, carbs and fat - all healthy (usually a green smoothie with lots of veggies and a couple hard boiled eggs) but i still get my bad drops. so i tend to just panic and try to find quick sources of sugar but it doesn't always help. today i had 2% Greek yogurt, fruit snacks and a cheese stick before i felt it rising back up again. i don't know what's wrong! i hope it has to do with feeding my body Gluten which i have now gone 100% Gluten free but its been almost a month and i still am getting these blood sugar drops.
Also I don't have a family history of diabetes at all and have eaten super healthy, no processed foods my whole life but have struggles with this blood sugar thing all the time. Have had blood work, and no one has ever mentioned diabetes or even been worried about it.
I am so sick of feeling this way but have no idea what to do to fix it.
Any ideas, thoughts, suggestions and ANYTHING else would be much appreciated! i feel like i am sabotaging my own work when i try to get my blood sugar back up but don't think i could not eat that food because i might faint. :(
I am a nanny, so its really scary to me when this happens because I can't take care of the kids properly. And if we are out and I don't bring something to eat, I am afraid I could faint or black out and then the kids would be in danger. Is there anyone else out there like me?
ANY HELP would be much appreciated!

Replies