When was the last time you....?

Options

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Ummm....pretty much every time I look at the clock while at work......:grumble:

WWTLTY---Drove in your car with all the windows down?
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Probably about 15 years ago when my mother gave my youngest son who was about 2 a piece of blue cheese and he threw it up in the middle of a 4 hour drive (in my brand new car) :mad:

WWTLTY - made soup
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Last Thursday. It was a kind of Hot and Sour Shrimp and Noodles Egg Drop soup. Sounds bizarre -- tasted awesome. I love soup.

WWTLT you told someone off? and why?
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    That's a lot of flavours.

It's been a very long time since Ive told anyone off. I have a better grip on my temper now.

WWTLTY - were in a hot tub?
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    June 11th 2010 for sure (Sybaris trip w/ Joe), but I know I've been to the gym's hot tub since but not for a few weeks.

WWTLTY were grossed out by a dirty old man?
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Last Thursday. It was a kind of Hot and Sour Shrimp and Noodles Egg Drop soup. Sounds bizarre -- tasted awesome. I love soup.

WWTLT you told someone off? and why?

about ten minutes ago. it was my boss. and it was because my paycheck isn't here (it's payday), and this is the FOURTH paycheck in a row that has been mysteriously missing on payday.

I'm about ready to quit...I'm sooooangry and frustrated. Wish me luck, I have a job interview on Friday!!!

WWTLTY...had a drink before noon? I could use one.....
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    WWTLTY were grossed out by a dirty old man?

At the beer store on Tuesday evening....... :sick:
    WWTLTY...had a drink before noon? I could use one.....

Before noon? Hmmm.... probably April, my last vacation?? I'm sure it's been close on a couple of occasions though. :laugh: :drinker:

WWTLTY got all dressed up?
  • greeneyes12273
    Options
    I am pretty much just a social drinker but we went camping with a bunch of friends on Labor Day weekend & I did start before noon....but like one of my friends pointed out....you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.:drinker:

Oops...too late....last time I got all dressed up....probably for a wedding last summer.

WWTLTY had a mouse in your house?
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    I have to get all dressed up for work every day...I teach a business program at a career college so I have to be the perfect example of "business professional" :noway: :huh:

I found a mouse in my house in 2001. It was a little baby whose momma had given birth to it on the floor of my garage, and it's tiny pathetic squeaks made me feel sorry for it. So I rescued it and fed it and named it Squeaker. I bought a hamster cage for it and made it a pet. He lived for about a year, which I hope is a long life for a mousie.

WWTLTY were a big sucker?
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    When my husband and I got married we got duped into this seminar to win a free trip and ended up spending hundreds of $$$ on cookwear. Duh. I still love the cookware though.....

WWTLTY swallowed a bug?
  • greeneyes12273
    Options
    About 2 weeks ago when I was out walking/jogging.

WWTLTY planted a tree?
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Never :ohwell:

WWTLTY smoked off of a cigar?
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    about 10 years ago. a friend had the cherry ones and they smelled so nice, I had to try it. BLAHHHH!!!

WWTLTY Did something nice for someone else?
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    i just took my dogs for a walk, they loved it... does that count? :blushing: :laugh:

WWTLTY sat with a purring cat on your lap?
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I had a fat cat in my lap last night, she is not a big purrer-she idles pretty low:)
    WWTLTY ate an oreo?
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    about a month ago while camping

WWTLTY finished a book
  • amysj303
    Options
    I finished Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands last month (non-fiction) and God of Animals (fiction)
    WWTLTY roasted smores?
  • greeneyes12273
    Options
    Helped my son make a smore on 4th of July weekend.

WWTLTY rode on a bus?
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    About a year ago.

WWTLTY ate a turkey sandwich?
  • amysj303
    Options
    I am planning to eat one tonight! I am going to grill it in the waffle maker with gorganzola and honey crisp apple slices (it's my new favorite combo!)
    WWTLTY bought tennis shoes/trainers/workout sneakers?