New on here

Options
Hi everyone,

I am new on MFP and just started a couple of days ago. So far so good, I am not feeling hungry all the time like other diets I have been on before. I need/want to lose 75 pounds to go back to what I was before I began to put the weight on. My goal is to lose half of those 75 pounds before January so that I can wear a bikini on my vacation. :)

If any of you has any tricks or tips for me, let me know!

Replies

• EmmmyK
    EmmmyK Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey Newbie..

A nice trick is to try and eat with in 30 minutes of waking up..and Squeeze a wedge of Lemon into some ice cold water to speed up your metabolism and drink lots of it..I too have about 75 pounds to loose..and it's helping..also..do some form of activity that makes you sweat at least 5x a week..If you want add me as a friend..

Emily..

Good Luck..:happy:
  • Rubycherries
    Options
    Hey Newbie..

A nice trick is to try and eat with in 30 minutes of waking up..and Squeeze a wedge of Lemon into some ice cold water to speed up your metabolism and drink lots of it..I too have about 75 pounds to loose..and it's helping..also..do some form of activity that makes you sweat at least 5x a week..If you want add me as a friend..

Emily..

Good Luck..:happy:

Thanks a lot! Unfortunately, i can't really eat within 30 minute of waking up. I get up at 5:10am and have to take an hour long bus ride to work (and you can't eat on a bus). I usually ate at around 7:30-8:30am but i'll try to make up some time for eating when i wake up. I didn't know for the lemon, thanks i'll try that. Water is really my problem, i have no trouble following my 1200 calories a day, i am not feeling hungry, but i can't drink the "required" 8 glasses of water. I"ll drink like 3-5, but i can't drink anymore of it after that. Maybe with a sqeeze of lemon, i will be able!

Thanks a lot!

Josie