Anyone else a huge Blogilates fan?

Options
MSeel1984
MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
Her workout kicked my *kitten* this week. She's cute and sassy and happy...but holy cow, her workouts are TOUGH!

Anyone else a huge fan like me? I love LOVE Pilates...I hate weights and doing weight lifting at the gym, so Pilates is my strength training of choice-and so far I'm seeing a dramatic transformation in my figure. Quite happy with it.

Replies

• MSeel1984
    Options
    Really? Nobody? You guys are missing out.

blogilates.com
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Me ME Me! - I also love Cassey!! she kicks butt!! she makes the moves look like a breeze but they're anything but and today I ache ALL over!!
  • PudgycatDoll
    Options
    I've caught her workouts on YouTube, but I've never tried them. I do like her enthusiasm though, and read about when she was competing in the bikini competition. Maybe I will do one on my cardio day. :happy:
  • MSeel1984
    Options
    I've caught her workouts on YouTube, but I've never tried them. I do like her enthusiasm though, and read about when she was competing in the bikini competition. Maybe I will do one on my cardio day. :happy:

Her website is awesome. She has full workout calendars that you can do (ranging from 40 minutes-1 hour). We usually do those before we leave the house (my husband and I). He's a big guy (football player) and he struggles with some of her workouts-she's tough.

Also agree with the previous comment-she makes it look so easy and she's always saying "I'm in just as much pain as you are!" But she doesn't look it. LoL. It's rough but I can tell you what, I've seen a big change in my tone and curves. Fantastic workouts!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I like watching her- I can't work out "with her" she's too distracting for me- but her workouts are legit. And she's cute about it. Definitely a good resource.
  • MSeel1984
    Options
    I like watching her- I can't work out "with her" she's too distracting for me- but her workouts are legit. And she's cute about it. Definitely a good resource.

For sure. Half the time while I'm working out, I'm thinking how cute her outfit is, and thinking that her body is something to strive for...I may never attain it, but focusing on those things ALMOST keeps me thinking from how sore and miserable I am during the workout Hahaha
  • thatonepersonfromtheinternet
    Options
    Love her!
  • cde5gtown
    cde5gtown Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Her workouts are great. I love the idea of her calendars and I'm following through the beginner month.
  • MSeel1984
    Options
    Her workouts are great. I love the idea of her calendars and I'm following through the beginner month.

The beginner month is no joke. My husband and I worked our way through it to the end. He and I STILL struggle with ABC abs and the 100.

We started the August calendar (a little late) last week and it's been KILLER. I did her workout yesterday and I'm still sore.
  • mermaidluhv
    Options
    I found her about 2 months ago and started the beginner calendar before I had gone on vacation for a week n a half. When I got back I started into the August calendar a few days late. She is soooo motivating and I love how she really does care about every one of her followers. She's got a great mind set and so enthusiastic. I am slowly seeing a change in my body and starting to eat better and better. I'm soooooo happy that her app came out today!!
  • katefitness8
    katefitness8 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this! I'm going to check it out.
  • mmonconduit
    mmonconduit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Blogilates has an app now! I'm so excited
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Yes! She is so positive and inspiring, a very good role model for girls (and anyone) wanting to get fit. I love her recipes~
  • ISoWish
    ISoWish Posts: 12
    Options
    I am a huge blogilates fan - for one of the first times I'm actually enjoying working out! She's so chatty and conversational and I swear I have lost some off my stomach just from three weeks. Unfortunately unable to do recipes as my parents or grandparents cook so :/