Options
    Simply Beautiful!!!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!
  • dbletwins
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing!!! You look amazing!!! I am 5'1" inch tall, and I have about 30 more pounds to go to get to 165. Your picture has really motivated me to keep going!!!! :flowerforyou:

It really does help to see someone around the same size, doesn't it? I'm glad I can help in anyway :blushing:
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! When you had your twins were they by c section? If so how are you getting that incision area toned? I've had 4 c sections and I feel that I will have a hard time with that kangaroo pouch.
  • RoBalance
    RoBalance Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing in such a short time. I like your consistent effort. It's so impressive that you achieved that despite having many kids. Wow!
  • maureen173
    maureen173 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just had my sixth 3 weeks ago, and your story and picture have totally inspired me! Congratulations on all your hard work - you look fantastic! Nice to know there is life after 6 pregnancies, ha!
  • dbletwins
    Options
    I just had my sixth 3 weeks ago, and your story and picture have totally inspired me! Congratulations on all your hard work - you look fantastic! Nice to know there is life after 6 pregnancies, ha!

I promise you there is! My babies are almost 7 and I didn't get serious until around March.
    You can do it!!

Congrats on your new baby!!
  • Manuela007
    Options
    Congrats!

I too am trying to lose babyweight, not easy but I am getting so inspired by everyone that its making it so much easier!

:)
  • dbletwins
    Options
    You look amazing! When you had your twins were they by c section? If so how are you getting that incision area toned? I've had 4 c sections and I feel that I will have a hard time with that kangaroo pouch.
    Thank you! 4 c-sections?? OMG! Only my last twin pregnancy was a c-section and I am not sure that area will end up flat. That's an area that still needs a lot of toning at this point. My abs were pretty shot. I think between many pregnancies and the c-section my abs will never be where I want them :-(
  • tntmom17
    tntmom17 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    awesome transformation!
  • Kittyvicious1
    Kittyvicious1 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look amazing but I am so sorry the couch behind you in the first picture did you no justice either. It actually looked like an additional butt. lol. No more pics in front of couches. lol
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    AMAZING - WELL DONE!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great results! You look wonderful!!
  • sunnybear39
    sunnybear39 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    WOW. GREAT JOB
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!!! An inspiring story, it IS about hard work and determination, and you have shown that well!
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Thank you! 4 c-sections?? OMG! Only my last twin pregnancy was a c-section and I am not sure that area will end up flat. That's an area that still needs a lot of toning at this point. My abs were pretty shot. I think between many pregnancies and the c-section my abs will never be where I want them :-(

Wow! We have very similar stories. I'm 5'1". The heaviest I weighed was 185 lbs. during my pregnancy Then I dropped to 165 lbs. by a month or so. Now, i'm 143 lbs. I had a c-section too. My stomach is starting to look somewhat better. When I get to 125 lbs. then I will know for sure how it will look. I had a flat stomach before I gave birth too.
  • missnelso04
    missnelso04 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hard work and dedication isn't easy but it obviously pays off! I'm 5'2, have only had one child and wonder if I'll ever be able to be in tip-top shape.

Only if I bust my *kitten*!! You're an inspiration!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Beautiful transformation! Great job!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Oooooh my gosh. I don't know what I was expecting to see after I saw your before picture and then read your post, but WOW. You look HAWT! You looked pretty dang hot in your before picture, too, but I literally did :noway: when I saw your after. Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!