Needing encouragement & new motivators!

Options
I'm in need of some new friend additions to help keep me encouraged and on track! I'm becoming more focused & passionate by the day! Ready to encourage and challenge new friends! :)

Replies

• tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you will be doing the motivating! That's great. Feel free to add me, I like to stay active here.
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Hi add me too
  • lizzieloucaws
    Options
    Hello
    I am on here daily and ready to encourage and motivate. i have had a pesky setback with a small gain this week but this has made me more determned to post daily everything and step up the exercise. Feel free to add me i need all the motivation i can get and its so much friendlier when you know others doing this weight loss thing as well.
    Good luck with your goals
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i log daily and always drop a line to friends (ive got some of them on gtalk and facebook too) ;)

Best of luck!
  • Acxa
    Acxa Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    x
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    I am on daily and anyone can feel free to add me but please read my profile first :)
  • Hello! My name is Priscilla Daniels! I am just starting this fitnesspal thing. I am on my 6th day and i am really impressed with how i have been keeping up. I would be more than happy to encourage and receive the same amount of encouragement so that we both stay focused on our goals and motivated!
  • almcday
    almcday Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've been on the site for a year or so and just got serious again as well. Feel free to add me. I need friends too.
  • dan_beau
    Options
    Feel free to add me. On here almost daily :)
  • narsgirl79
    narsgirl79 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. On here almost daily :)

Im gonna be Honest! Im am befriending you (Dan_Beau) because I need some Eye candy on my page!!! LOL!!!!!

(But Seriously I need the support!!! Im adding a lot of yall!! ANd I Everyone feel free to add me :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: )
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hello

Feel free to add me. I am usually on daily and give feedback and encouragement and expect my friends to reciprocate!
  • teddabod
    teddabod Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    wmplott, I will motivate your as$ off :P

Add me if ya want.
  • dentedcan
    Options
    Always looking for motivated MFP buddies. Please feel free to add me! I log every day, workout often, and comment frequently on my feed. Numbers below are since June 1. Very consistent.
  • yowla
    yowla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in every day and I tend to keep and up beat and positive attitude on here. I am here~