1 month & 20lbs into my journey

Options
carashirley
carashirley Posts: 169 Member
b68c0864-2d82-4d0f-9348-2804142ecf2e.jpg

Not a huge change, but there are some. Will take another one in a month in the same shirt to see how its going! The before pic was taken July 5th, but I didn't start eating right and exercising until July 16th

Replies

• MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Can definitely see a difference, especially in your face. Keep up the good work.
  • mkm81
    mkm81 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can see the difference! What are you doing for calorie intake and excercise? Just curious due to the large amount lost in one month. :)
  • Clipper1969
    Options
    Great job! I started 2 days ago...I will be thrilled to reach the 20 pound mark! Then I will need to lose another 50! You can see the weight loss in your face! Keep up the good work!
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    Don't short change yourself. 20lbs is a huge success. Keep it rolling!
  • carashirley
    Options
    Great job! You can see the difference! What are you doing for calorie intake and excercise? Just curious due to the large amount lost in one month. :)

I am keeping my calorie intake at 1500 or less, only eating things that are beneficial for my body (no filler junk), drinking nothing but water with the occasional unsweet tea or black coffee & am currently in the gym 30-45 a day 6 days a week. Work with a trainer 3 of those days & do the C25K the other 3. The MAIN thing I am doing is totally, fully & 100% depending on God to get me through this process! It is totally a spiritual journey with weight loss as the added bonus! Without Him, His strength & His prompting I would still be pushing the 300lb mark!
  • carashirley
    Options
    Don't short change yourself. 20lbs is a huge success. Keep it rolling!

Thanks!!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    its crazy what a difference 20lbs makes!! good job!! keep it up!!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    awesome we have the same goals. i started one month ago today and have lost 20 pounds. i compared pics last night and dont see much of a difference on myself. one more month maybe. but i have 100 to go. good luck on your journey hopefully we can be friends and watch each other kick *kitten* along the way. ill send an invite. thanks.
  • carashirley
    Options
    Its a hard journey, but worth every drop of sweat!!!
  • carashirley
    Options
    bump
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    awesome awesome job - keep that ish up!! Very proud
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!