Total newb

Options
Hello all my name is Cheryl and I confess I feel level 10 silly joining a message board. That being said my motivational e-mails assure me that I can stay on track much more effectively if I start chatting with like minded individuals. A little about me: I'm a major nerd, love music, food (OBVIOUSLY), and learning to love this exercise thing. My goal is to eventually run a 5k and maybe even join a roller Derby league. Looking forward to dipping my toes in and interacting with you all.

Replies

• adamalle
    adamalle Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    One of us. One of us.

Welcome! We don't bite, we're all in it together and there are really knowledgable people on here that share out of this world recipes and tips.

I'm training for a 5K too so feel free to add me if you like :smile:
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Feel fee to add me, I think we share several interests! :)
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    My name is Matt Foley, and I am a Motivational Speaker! Now, let's get started by me giving you a little bit of a scenario of what my life is all about! First off, I am 35 years old.. I am divorced.. and I live in a van down by the river! Now, you kids are probably saying to yourself, "Now, I'm gonna go out, and I'm gonna get the world by the tail, and wrap it around and put it in my pocket!!" Well, I'm here to tell you that you're probably gonna find out, as you go out there, that you're not gonna amount to Jack Squat!!" You're gonna end up eating a steady diet of government cheese, and living in a van down by the river!
  • MissCherylAnn
    Options
    That is one of my favorite SNL sketches!
  • lablueluna
    Options
    Hey there!

I'm doing the Couch to 5k program and looking to run a 5K race maybe in the fall. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I have ran several 5k's and a 10 miler!