Need to rock a bikini by December

Options
Hey all,

Looking for new friends to help motivate me. I am very bad at remembering to log and to drink water. Meal planning has also been especially hard for me, so right now I am making that my main goal; to understand how even that little piece of candy (which seems so delicious and innocent) is not what my body really wants. Living in Vermont, I'm pretty used to eating delicious fare from the farmer's market to my backyard burger place (The Worthy Burger, yum yum!) I just need to relearn how to eat health and delicious!

Why bikini in December you ask? Well, this is my honey moon and we are going to Belize! I want to rock those beach photos in a bikini!

Anyone with me?

Replies

• dcazll
    dcazll Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I'm here pretty much every day and I too need a rock a bikini, but by June because I'm heading to Florida. Only 299 days to go.

Friend request sent
  • leabailey11
    Options
    Awesome!! 299 days is doable, we've just gotta switch to delicious and healthy!
  • TriciaSima
    TriciaSima Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am with ya also! Doing a 21 run for my baby in May in Vegas and My duaghter is getting married next year sometime....May take a little longer for this 43 year old BUT will be so worth it!
  • rhia575
    rhia575 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am so in! Going to the Philippines in December so like you I want my body to be bikini ready by then and it's my birthday then so extra motivation!