SHOW ME YOUR ABS!! (before and after pics)

Options
vickiflo
vickiflo Posts: 6 Member
Hi everyone!

I'm halfway through my fitness challenge (13 lbs down in just over 3 months) and I'm a little discouraged at the state of my tummy :frown: I would love to see some uplifting and inspiring pics of people who have managed to tighten up that part of their body!!

It seems the rest of my body is tightening up but my tummy refuses to follow suit!!! I work out 6 times per week (weights + cardio + I play football) and I track my food like my life depends on it!

My fitness consultant tells me it just takes time, but some inspiration would help!

Thanks!!!

:happy:

Replies

• ClevaFeatha
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I lost 10 pounds in two months and my stomach seems to stay the same id like to see some others results as well.
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    It does take time. The key, I think, is basically getting into a good workout/diet regimen and sticking with it. The first time or two I went through P90X I "thought" I was doing ok with my diet. Then, I started tracking things on here, making changes and that's when I really saw results. At this point, I"m not tracking on here but probably should. For me, intense cardio as with Insanity on days alternating with my P90X program seemed to really lead to some good results.
  • Flagirlof3
    Options
    I have heard this saying a lot - Abs are made in the kitchen and not the gym.
  • vickiflo
    vickiflo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your feedback guys! Yes I totally agree about diet and I've got that under control... I track everything and aim to be +/- 5 with each macro I track (carbs, fat & protein). My macros and calorie goals are determined by my fitness consultant who has access to my food logs. She also plans out my weight training sessions so I feel like I'm being as efficient as I can be.

I know I'll get there with time, I just find it really motivating when other people have achieved the results they want.

Cheers :)
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    Yeah, I'm finding out that you have to get your body fat down big time. I've really started cracking down on the diet. Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!