Replies

• jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    5 or 6
  • ascrit
    ascrit Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I CrossFit 4x during the week and then run and/or do yoga once during the weekend. Keep in mind that rest is important!
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I workout 6 days a week with 1 rest day. I do a mix of cardio and strenght training.
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    7 days, with the 7th day mostly stretching/Yoga.

Currently more cardio oriented workout for then next two months then primarily a lifting routine for 3 months after that.
  • bammer4560
    Options
    I usually work out 6 days a week. I feel so much better that the effort is worth it.
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    everyday
  • TiffieLand
    TiffieLand Posts: 159
    Options
    I have been doing everyday for at least 1 hour for 20 days now ~ so I guess it hasn't been long. Before that, I often do 3-4 times a week. It doesn't feel bad or anything anymore. I know feel bad if I don't do it everyday.
  • rose228822
    rose228822 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi I was just wondering how many days a week other exercise? Do you have a goal when your doing cardo of how many calories you want to burn?

Hello,
    I work out 7 days a week and usually twice a day....it is a time for me to be alone in my thoughts and I don't consider it a chore but a real stress reliever:)
    If I miss a day which I rarely do I truly miss it!
  • Kayden1986
    Kayden1986 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    7 and a 2 yearly average of 530 calories in exercise (pure) a day. cardio and strength.
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I heavy lift 3 days a week for up to an hour each time. I am not looking to lose weight, (I am 5'3", 120 lbs) I am just wanting to gain strength.
  • Stary714
    Stary714 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I ride my horse 3-4 times a week for 45-60 mins each, and then on pretty days I walk my dog for about an hour
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I tend to work out 3 days a week at the gym, 3 days I walk-run and rest one day a week.
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I work out 6 days a week, but I'm active all week long. Even Sunday when I don't "work out" I'm always walking or hiking. But on the days I do work out I tend to aim for 400 calories burned (sometimes I don't make it because I'm a busy mom of two little ones).
  • sashalav
    sashalav Posts: 11
    Options
    I do 3 x 20-minute dog walks every day. Six days a week I go to gym and do one hour at elliptical (950 calories) and 20 minuets between bench press and crunches. While working at computer, every couple hours I will drop at yoga mat and do 1 minute plank and 10/15 push-ups.
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I typically go 4-5 days a week. I have a 4 day split and I like to sneak a 5th one in there with bodyweight exercises and deadlifts.
  • stacksue
    stacksue Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    About 5 days of scheduled exercise. I ride a bike 16 miles to and from work 4 days a week. I try to fit in strength training 2 or 3 x a week in addition to that. I take Pilates once a week and try to squeeze in a yoga class as well(but only make it there sometimes). The other 2 days I go for long walks or make sure to chase after my son a lot. :)
  • alancheng
    Options
    4 to 6 workouts a week

three to five workouts being compound weight training and/or calisthenics -- 30 to 50 mins

at least two light workouts -- yoga and/or static & dynamic stretching -- 30 mins

one to two cardio sessions a week -- jogging/sprinting, skipping rope, martial arts, shadow boxing -- 30 mins, seldom lately, more so to shed weight in colder months