How many times did you quit 30DS before you completed it?

Options
Just curious, I see a lot of "attempted to do it X-amount of times and now I'm determined to do it".

I quit once. I got to Day 16 and bailed. I then completed it a few months ago :)

I'm now doing it again doing the advanced moves and heavier weights and am on L1D9, but am getting nervous about coming up to the dreaded Level 2 (which for some reason, I find tougher than Level 3??) so I'm hoping I can hold it together! I feel determined though!!!

Replies

• ariannaeis
    Options
    I started twice and didn't make it past day 7. This time when I started I told myself I only had to make it to day 10 to prove to myself I could make it that far. I don't know what clicked but tomorrow will be my day 30! I'm super excited!!
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I've quit twice, the first time I made it to day 7 (level 1) and the second time I made it to day 10 (level 1), so I've never really advanced into the next level, LOL. But the same thing made me quit both times. I found it really hard on my knees. Both times I ended up with really sore knees after (always have knee issues). So now I do Zumba because it doesn't bother them. Although looking at all the terrific transformations makes me want to do it again ;)
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Nice one Arianneis!!!! :drinker:

KRB28, I feel ya hun! I've never had knee problems before and I remember them getting rather sore towards the end of Level 2 the first time I completed it, so goodness only knows how tough those with knee problems, like yourself, have managed to do it! :smile: