Over 100lbs to loose

Options
I have over a hundred pounds to loose and was wondering if anybody was in the same boat I'm looking for friends to help me along my journey and keep me motivated please

Replies

• kazsjourney
    kazsjourney Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hi - I have lost over 180 pounds with another about 20 pounds to go...feel free to add me :)
  • ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I still have about 100 pounds to lose, feel free to add me :)
  • tinakaur
    Options
    I need to lose about the same. I jut stated 20 days ago. Add me if u like and we can check in on each other to make sure we stay on track.
  • beawych
    beawych Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I do, add me if you want to
    :smile:
  • truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I have lost over 110 pounds but still have over a 100 more to go. It is a touch journey I know but stay strong
  • rsum77
    rsum77 Posts: 30
    Options
    I hear you on that. I have over 100 to loose too. Join me on the journey. Movitation is great!
  • barbie3000
    barbie3000 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose -- happy for any of you to add me! I am here every day.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    I still have another 80 or so to go v feel free to add me
  • sjanejack
    sjanejack Posts: 158
    Options
    I've lost about 50 pounds. I would like to lose up to 50-60 more. I know I may have less to lose, but feel free to add me. I wouldn't mind some inspiration, and sometimes I actually might need motivation.. which can be hard for me to keep.
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have 100-120 to lose. I just got on this board a few days ago too, and was using the app for aboue 2 weeks or so I think. Feel free to add me.
  • Christine61314
    Christine61314 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Yep I have over 100lbs to lose you are definitely not alone, breaking it down to smaller chunks of weight to lose makes things less daunting and over time it will add up! Anyone is free to add me :)
  • Dulcefresh
    Dulcefresh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have about 60 to 100 to lose... anyone feel free to add me
  • AbstractAsterism
    AbstractAsterism Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Over 100 to drop here, feel free to add me. I can use all the help I can get!