Help me with a workout plan please...

Options
Hi everyone, im new on here, i just thought i would see if anybody can offer me any advice on a workout plan! First about myself, im looking to lose at least 50 pounds. For the last few weeks ive gone from doing no exercise to having personal training sessions at the gym twice a week, where he does cardio with me and some weight training, kettlebells etc Then i go to the gym at least once a week by myself mainly focusing on cardio. However i want to kick it up a notch but need some advice on what i should focus on and how often to exercise without overdoing it! ive been given turbofire and wondered if i can incoporate this with my gym training or focus on one or the other? Thanks :) and feel free to add me, would love some motivated friends to help me achieve this goal!!

Replies

• Lilpiglet89
    Options
    has anyone had great results with turbofire?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Full body compound lifts Mon Wed Fri
    Short intense cardio Tues Thurs Sat
    Mobility work daily
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Full body compound lifts Mon Wed Fri
    Short intense cardio Tues Thurs Sat
    Mobility work daily

^^^♥ this!^^^
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, im new on here, i just thought i would see if anybody can offer me any advice on a workout plan! First about myself, im looking to lose at least 50 pounds. For the last few weeks ive gone from doing no exercise to having personal training sessions at the gym twice a week, where he does cardio with me and some weight training, kettlebells etc Then i go to the gym at least once a week by myself mainly focusing on cardio. However i want to kick it up a notch but need some advice on what i should focus on and how often to exercise without overdoing it! ive been given turbofire and wondered if i can incoporate this with my gym training or focus on one or the other? Thanks :) and feel free to add me, would love some motivated friends to help me achieve this goal!!

Low key, but allowed me to lose 55...walking! I merely walk 30-60 mins 5-7 days/week and 'try' to eat moderately. Water consumption like you wouldn't believe. Stay consistent. Strength training does help to burn cals while you're inactive, but my main focus is cardio right now. Once I get closer to goal weight I will tone up! Good luck!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Strength training does help to burn cals while you're inactive, but my main focus is cardio right now. Once I get closer to goal weight I will tone up! Good luck!

It's much harder to put on new muscle than it is to preserve existing muscle. I highly suggest you rethink this strategy.