This week is so much harder than the three other weeks.

Options
I just totally blew my "diet" for today. :-( This has been a rough week. I didn't see any weight loss when I weighed myself this week. Actually gained a pound. That frustrated me because I've been riding my bike 3 times a week for 50 min each. Why no loss? I'm tired of counting every last bite I eat. I've got the blahs BAD. I don't understand the whole don't go below 1200 calories or your body will just try to store food, how the exercise calories have to be eaten back. If I blew it for today can I make myself feel better by looking at weekly calorie intake instead of daily? I mean, your body doesn't know it's a "new" day and to start calorie counts over. Can I look at the weekly deficit for weight loss or does it have to be daily? I'm sorry this sounds like a lot and very disjointed. Once again I'm just frustrated and angry with messing something else up. Could it be because I've tried so hard the past three weeks and I'm just tired of it? Maybe I should just work on accepting being fat.

Replies

• beepee75
    Options
    I know that I have major struggles with diet and exercise when it is that time of the month. I also gain about five pounds of water weight at that time.
  • ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I think it's mostly because you're over training and under feeding. I'm sorry you don't understand how this website works, perhaps you should read some of the stickies in the forums for new people?