2»

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Make tzatziki
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    I mix mine with agave syrup, banana,, strawberry and dates. Some times I add some granola. Love the stuff!
  • desert_mom
    desert_mom Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I add a sliced banana and a sprinkle of stevia. Also, as a replacement for sour cream.
  • new_beth_2013
    new_beth_2013 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I LOVE it, especially Fage. I add Kashi to it, honey, jam, mix it in a smoothie (you'll get the least of the taste but all the benefits if you go that route), bananas, peanut butter/choc chips/vanilla/little raw sugar- and use it as a graham cracker dip, mix with spaghetti sauce for a creamy delish sauce, mash in your potatoes, use as a base instead of sour cream or mayo for dips or salad, mix with fresh herbs/spices to marinate chicken...

that's all I got...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    OVERNIGHT OATS.

Take 1 cup of greek yogurt, and 1/4 cup of old fashioned oats, 1 tbsp of peanut butter/ almond butter, 1 tbsp cocoa powder, and 1 tbsp of mini chocolate chips. Keep it in the fridge overnight (at least 8 hours) and eat it for breakfast!! Only like 300 calories with 30g of protein, and tastes AMAZING!

This, or add fruit instead of the pb, you can pretty much do what you want with it, I actually add 1/3 cup of milk too (or almond milk).

I use it for tuna/chicken/egg salad with a bit of mustard too. And in smoothies, or just with some fruit... And yeah even a teaspoon of sugar (or whatever kind of sweetener you like) changes the taste quite a bit.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I only do yogurt with lots of fruit or oats in it.
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    N2O, then honey and berries

Where do you get your laughing gas from? My supermarket doesn't usually stock it. But then, it seems that they are all usually out of greek yogurt too these days.
  • angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Ive been finding lots of ways to use greek yogurt.

blueberry muffins (made these kids didnt like them but they are a good breakfast for me)
    yogurt pesto salmon with garden delight Ronzoni pasta with sliced baby bella and red pepper
    lower fat mac n cheese
    I use it in place of mayo and sour cream
  • Brad805
    Brad805 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You can make a fairly good low calorie cheese cake using it too.
  • shivles
    shivles Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Homemade compote and chopped nuts, scrummy!