The one thing you could never live without?

Options

Replies

• sjsosu
    sjsosu Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    If you had to give up every kind of food that you love and eat other things, what would be the one thing you could/would never give up no matter what?

Mine would be red meat. i was raised on MooMoo's and i love a good steak, and i havent given that up, couldnt give it up, and i just wouldnt give it up, i could give up everything else but never that. its my life line.

how about you?

I agree with you.. I'd be a terrible vegan and there's only so much poultry and fish I could take.
  • LunaMischief
    LunaMischief Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Energy Drinks. Red Bull, Monster, Nos.... I love the majority of them. I try to keep them to just on weekends thou :tongue:
  • maryr2
    maryr2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    There's so many foods I love. At the moment I'd have to say tomatoes.....in all forms.
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    I'm with you, red meat. Holy crap I could NEVER give up steak completely. What would be the point in living?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Beer...
  • pumpkinspice84
    pumpkinspice84 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Mac and cheese!
  • bethannien
    bethannien Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    BACON
  • zombieyoshi
    Options
    My homemade Spanish rice with chicken :)
  • katorihanzo
    katorihanzo Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Half and half for my coffee....and not that crappy non-fat stuff either!

Girl, you got it. Ain't nobody forcing me to put skim milk in my coffee. And you know what? I don't even track my half and half. My mom either. We're not going to be shamed out of our half and half by the 40-90 calories of it we drink a day.

But for real, my thing would be bread. I don't actually eat a lot of it, maybe one piece a day or half a bagel, but if someone told me I could never eat it again I'd sell my house and run away to Mexico with a trunkload of baguettes and kaiser rolls.
  • Harlowe1
    Harlowe1 Posts: 27
    Options
    Tomatoes. NEVER.EVER.EVER.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Bananas. I am a banana fiend.

I really couldn't choose between this ^ and onions, chicken, and green beans :noway:
  • mellawella77
    mellawella77 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That'd have to be chocolate for me
  • donnace7
    donnace7 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Cheese for me, too. Everything is better with cheese.:happy:
  • Hollie704
    Hollie704 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    So many foods, but I would have to say dark chocolate. I just have to have chocolate in my life or I'm not a very nice person.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I could never live without....

AIR.

Oh wait, you said a food. Hmmm...bacon.
  • emc916
    emc916 Posts: 77
    Options
    Carne Asada Burritos, hands down, couldn't do it...

Carne Asada Fries or In-n-Out double double animal style for me.

One said Carne Asada burrito, another said Carne Asada Fries, and I said a Carne Asada Fry Burrito....I think we're onto something here....

Yep. Seems we're all pretty much awesome ;)
  • shannashannabobana
    shannashannabobana Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Cheese.
  • NaeTrujillo
    Options
    At the moment... tomatoes. Fresh home grown tomatoes to be exact. A couple months ago I would have also said red meat but due to sever morning sickness and not holding anything but a little bit of fruit down for several weeks I actually kicked the red meat addiction and hardly ever eat it anymore (and when I do its a very small amount) and don't actually miss it.
  • sugafreak
    sugafreak Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Freshly cooked chips from the chippie with salt & vinegar. I walked past the chippies earlier and it took all my willpower not to get a bag.
  • catchme1212
    Options
    Does Pizza count as a food item? If so, that's my pick. Love me some pizza!