your favorite feature (self love game!)

Options

Replies

• amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    My skin. It won't tan, too many freckles and pretty pale but i like my skin. Thanks to lots of sunblock and a good skin regiment, I still get carded!
  • debbie1268
    Options
    I sure LOVE this post.. OMG.. I was cracking up with the badunkadunk.. I have that also.. wide hips and butt I have no complaints in the man dept but I would LOVE for me to see less of it...I think I have a good personality..
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Since I've been getting in better shape, I'm discovering I have that womanly "hourglass" and I love it! At this point I'm afraid of losing too much and losing the shape, LOL! ...but I'm still carrying about an extra 25-30 lbs that I don't need and want to run fast, so it has to go! LOL! Maybe my waist will cooperate and the shape will still be there. :)
  • FoamyRiver
    FoamyRiver Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I like my legs best. I'm an apple and no matter how much I weigh my legs are always shapely and tone.
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    My eyes : ) I get compliments about them alot and when I met Billy Blanks (Tae Bo Creator) the first thing he said to me was "Girl, you know you got some pretty eyes"! Giggled for days! lol! Great post OP, excellent idea!
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I like my feet, even though they are a size 11 (GASP I KNOW). They are long and slender, and look REALLY cute when I get a pedicure!
  • FemininGuns
    FemininGuns Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Two things I love most about moi are my arms (hence the name on here) and my calves! :smooched:

I often get comments about my arms and calves, and since I"ve been training a lot more jealous gals out there eyeing these areas in envy. I LOVE IT!
  • nlibera
    Options
    Always: my smile and how my eyes pretty much disappear whenever I laugh.

While losing weight: my legs are super toned; my neck and collar bone area is more defined - and most recently more defined hip bones and a smaller butt. Gotta admit, it's kiiinda sexy. Haha! :)

Can't wait until my face looks a bit more thinner and love handles/muffin top (such technical terms, haha) disappear more!
  • katschy
    Options
    I guess I would have to say my boobs; though I'm turning forty in a couple of months, they're still pretty high and perky (of course I've never had kids!!). :smile:
  • TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say my eyes. I like the way that they are shaped. Ok, I like my boobs too. :tongue:
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    I get the most compliments on my eyes. I happen to like them to.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    i sure do gotta a purdy mouth.
  • verbifyvenus
    verbifyvenus Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I like my feet! Always wanted to be a foot model :)

Also my butt, it's a bubble butt but lately it's been getting smaller :(
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    i sure do gotta a purdy mouth.

LOL! LOVE this! Spit my water all over my computer!!!
  • tessb84
    tessb84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My eyes, I love the shape and the colors. They change with my mood .
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I have to say my legs, they are pretty short but very sexy and shapely.

Karen
  • A_shelton316
    A_shelton316 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I love my eyes I love to play them up with eye make up! :)
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been loving my calves and shoulders/arms, (thanks to Jillian and Shaun T). Before that, my red hair :blushing: and attitude to go with it!
  • mykaar74
    Options
    i love my smile, personality, and healthy hair
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    My eyes : ) I get compliments about them alot and when I met Billy Blanks (Tae Bo Creator) the first thing he said to me was "Girl, you know you got some pretty eyes"! Giggled for days! lol! Great post OP, excellent idea!

Wow, that's great :) - I think Billy has beautiful eyes so that's a big compliment in my mind!