T25 workout?

Options
Hi! Just curious, anyone doing the T25 work out, thinking about starting it Monday.
Currently I am doing 20 minute Rush Zumba + Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred (20 minutes as well) as my daily work out regimen. It's going good, but I'm looking to change it up. Thoughts about it? If you're doing it, please add me! or I can add you. I'm just curious how this works!

Replies

• kayminnis
    Options
    Hey there. I have T25 and am about to start it. will prob start "unofficially" tomorrow, but then mOnday will be my "official" first day in order to stay on track with the calendar. tracking it through here is gonna be tough though.
  • agenteff
    agenteff Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You should get a HRM!
    That is what I have. So that won't be too hard.
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Im starting T25 next Monday too, I got mine in the mail yesterday and I'm so excited to begin. Im finishing up with the 30 DS on Saturday.
  • alannalemon
    alannalemon Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just curious, anyone doing the T25 work out, thinking about starting it Monday.
    Currently I am doing 20 minute Rush Zumba + Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred (20 minutes as well) as my daily work out regimen. It's going good, but I'm looking to change it up. Thoughts about it? If you're doing it, please add me! or I can add you. I'm just curious how this works!

i'm really enjoying T25 :) i'm on my first week of beta and i've got to say i like beta better than alpha. also, the music for the speed videos are great! other than that i put my music on over the tv. let me know if you have more questions about T25 and i'll try to answer them!
  • Eetrinidad
    Eetrinidad Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am currently doing T25 and just finished Week 4 Day 3 of Alpha. I have only been able to keep up with Tania doing the modified moves as I am just starting to workout again after being inactive for a couple of years. I love it!!!
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Focus T25.......steadily becoming one of my favorite workouts..........not because it's easy or fun, but because it seriously kicks my *kitten*.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I'm one week 3 and just finished day 3 it's the first beachbody I have done. I did most of 30 shred but would get bored of the routines. I love t25 it's a serious workout. I'm just starting g out and have to modify some, but getting better. Then my sister is also doing it and she is a fitness guru, done insanity, p90x, and a few others. She said by far this is her favorite. It's 25 min and I push play every time. I highly recommend.
  • xiibalba
    xiibalba Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm on my fourth day of Alpha and I'm loving it!!! I mostly do the Tanya excersizes but sometimes I try to do the non-modified version. I tried yesterday the push ups with my hand touching my shoulder and I'm dying today hahahahahaha
    I love that is only 25 minutes a day, I think is unrealistic to do an hour a day 6 days a week
  • losing4goodnow
    losing4goodnow Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I ordered this & received it weeks ago and it's been sitting collecting dust in my living room. I plugged in the 1st DVD today just to see if I could do it. With the exception of having to modify everything & not being able to do the pivot lunges very well (afraid of twisting my knee), I got through it all! I was dripping sweat!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 and I still can't do the pivot lunges. I, so uncoordinated. But I still push through. It hurts my legs to do a lot of the jumping so I modify there and have been getting to we're I can do about half of the moves without modifying. I'm hoping as I lose weight I can do more high impact moves.