Very Healthy Protein Bars

Options
Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to put this out there, in case you guys ever want to check it out. My mom had the gastric bypass weightloss surgery. (Not the lap band!) She found a website with very healthy protein bars. As in low fat, low sugar, low carb, high protein. Check it out for yourself.

www.doctorsbestweightloss.com

Replies

• MissnewRN
    Options
    Thanks, I'm always looking for low carb options for when I get out of induction!
  • chellebelle
    Options
    Has anyone tried any of the products?
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    My mom is a diabetic (with symptoms of type 1 and type 2, so diet and exercise won't "cure" her). She likes the ones that you get from Max Muscle because they are low in sugar as well.

www.maxmuscle.com

We have a store near us that she gets hers from.
  • UGoGurl
    Options

Yes. My mom, my godmother, myself, and a few of my mom's friends. Not to mention every client at the weight clinic she attends. They are very good. The peanut butter one tastes just like a reeses. The oatmeal one tastes just like oatmeal.

I've also tasted a few of the entrees. They don't taste like "diet" food at all!

Also, the crisp n crunch ones taste like rice krispies with added flavors.
  • chellebelle
    Options

Yes. My mom, my godmother, myself, and a few of my mom's friends. Not to mention every client at the weight clinic she attends. They are very good. The peanut butter one tastes just like a reeses. The oatmeal one tastes just like oatmeal.

I've also tasted a few of the entrees. They don't taste like "diet" food at all!

Also, the crisp n crunch ones taste like rice krispies with added flavors.

Great! I had gastric bypass in May and even though sugar doesn't seem to bother me, I always like find great tasting protein :)