Anyone need help with obsession with the scales?

Options
Then let me show you this! It has just shocked the hell out of me. As most of you know I am not allowed to weigh myself until November 15th. My trainers orders. Unhealthy scale obsessive that I was this has been a nightmare for me. Sneakily pleased when dr's weighed me about 3 weeks ago, I haven't weighed in since but I think the proof may be in the pudding...

Also for anyone out there thinking eating right and exercising sounds too much like hard work - I was you one month ago. I never ever thought I would say this but I think you will see from the difference in my bum, legs, back and boobs that exercise works and gives good results. I have a long way to go but boy does it feel good to post these...(on the left is one month ago, on the right is today)
whatadifferenceamonthmakes-1.jpg

my new bottom ( a work in progress :P)
IMG_7746.jpg

new jeans please...

IMG_7748.jpg

Replies

• Beebee78
    Options
    grr the picture I wanted bigger came out tiny and my bum came out huge!!!

I think if you press ctrl + it will make the other one bigger xxx
  • Avalon203
    Options
    OH MY GOD!! Haha well done thats brilliant! I cant WAIT til my clothes start hanging off me....I'll probably still wear them just to show off :-)
  • JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: cheers to pants falling off!:drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: well done!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! Well done you. Baggy bottoms (on jeans/trousers) are soooooooo inspiring!
    Get a load of your waist:happy:
  • lyndora1975
    Options
    Awesome!!, keep up the good work!
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Thank you - I've just realised what a state I look lol! You will have to excuse me as I haven't been well this last week - boy do I look rough! xxx
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Your doing so well!
  • TammyBee
    Options
    Bravo! :smile:
  • Helinah26
    Options
    wow thats absolutely amazing!! i cant wait to get to 75 lbs lost :D your doing so well and your so inspiring.thank you. REALLY THANKS YOU SO MUCH. its been really hard for me these past couple weeks starting out. its ppl like you who help me out and make me wanna keep going with my weight loss journey. even though i still have a long ways to go and i know it probably wont get easier im going to stick with this :D
  • jessicajm
    Options
    Oh WOW! Lookin hot woman!!!! :bigsmile:
  • doris_day
    Options
    That's incredible! You're doing awesome.

Why did your trainer tell you not to weigh yourself until November? I'm totally obsessed! I weigh every night before I go to bed and then when I wake up, then again, after I work out - every single day!
    I don't think I'm that neurotic until I read my posts.
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Looks like you've been working hard!!! Keep it up!
  • ohiogirl30
    ohiogirl30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Snaps to you! You are doing an excellent job! Keep it up, you're off to an awesome start!!!!
  • Beebee78
    Options
    wow thats absolutely amazing!! i cant wait to get to 75 lbs lost :D your doing so well and your so inspiring.thank you. REALLY THANKS YOU SO MUCH. its been really hard for me these past couple weeks starting out. its ppl like you who help me out and make me wanna keep going with my weight loss journey. even though i still have a long ways to go and i know it probably wont get easier im going to stick with this :D

Helinah - you'll be more shocked to realise then lol that I actually have 75lbs to go! Well I did when I was last weighed!! I have no idea how much I have lost now - at last count 3 weeks ago it was 20lbs. What I like though is that I am watching my body shape change. I can tell you that previously my thighs were 75 and 74cm and now they are 65 and 64cm!!! That's 10cm off each in just 4 weeks!!! Unlike previously when I have crash dieted, my body shape is changing in a fantastic way. Areas I thought would never change have - my bum and boobs are a good example of this as well as my legs. Honestly no crash diet ever made me feel as good as working out does.

Doris - he said that as I said I wanted to be fit and healthy, I shouldn't worry about my weight. By training I will gain muscle as well as lose fat so might not lose as much as quickly and get frustrated where as the real proof will be in the inches I lose and what I actually look like. I used to weigh myself daily - obsessively! Now I honestly am not bothered - after November he will make me go another 3 months before weighing in again. I thought I wouldn't be able to do it but if I can anyone can! xxx