New Motivation

Options
Hi there MFP!
This is my 3rd and final try on this app because I'm going to do everything in my power to lose the weight this time, and I need your help! I love to motivate and encourage my pals on here, but right now I have a new account and no friends :( to motivate and help motivate me. A little about me, I was in my 2nd attempt last time when it was my freshman year of school just this last january, and I did very well, lost 18 pounds, however when school restarted, I was eating at the dining center (i lived on campus) and found it hard to track my eating. Well, since then...I have been diagnosed with PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and if I ever want to have kids in the future I need to lose between 30-50 pounds. I need as much encouragement as I can. Being a college student is stressful and can cause a lot of discouraging thoughts and actions. I looking forward to meeting anyone who wants to help and wants my help!

have a wonderful day xo

Anna

Replies

• coosa1978
    coosa1978 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bummer about the PCOS, but thank goodness it's possible to reverse. Good for you for starting earlier in life to get yourself healthy!