Celebration day...yeah!

Options
musicboxes
musicboxes Posts: 133 Member
Finally down 1 lb today...yeah!!. It may not seem like much to celebrate, but I have been struggling with bounding 2-3 lbs this month. Although I've not lost the lbs like I'd like, I have been loosing inches & have lost almost 2 sizes! I am dedicating my life to be happy & healthy and I am learning a lot along the way.

As a person who is a self- evaluator, who searches deep within to find my real issues in my life, I have learned that I MUST drink my daily portions of WATER to loose. So this week I have decided to increase my daily ounces of water. I read a post this week to drink 1/2 of your weight in ounces of water...so I started this the last couple of days and what a difference it has made & I not nearly as hungry.

I have been working to get to this goal for 2 years and...MY WEIGHT IS NOW THE LOWEST IT HAS BEEN IN OVER 30 YEARS, since before the birth of my son. So I am jumping up & down today in celebration!!

Now on to my next goal!!

Replies

• Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    A loss is a loss so there isn't anything wrong with feeling proud of yourself. Keep it up. I wish you the best of luck :)
  • smerdonc
    smerdonc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It was a goal met! Congrats!! I broke into the 230's today by .2 lbs
    Go us!
  • musicboxes
    musicboxes Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your comments.
  • dbletwins
    Options
    Your moving in the right direction! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!