Can you make a pine cone bird feeder?

Options
2»

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Am I wrong or was there I time when the mods were giving strikes for the mere mention of pine cone bird feeders?

Can't we have any fun anymore?? *pouts*

I'm not being a party pooper! I'm just trying to remember

I don't think this ever happened.

I do believe that Steven even mentioned a PCBF before he locked a post once.

Memreeeeessss

He DID! I remember this now. It was a glorious moment. *swoon*
  • dressagester
    dressagester Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Am I wrong or was there I time when the mods were giving strikes for the mere mention of pine cone bird feeders?

Memreeeeessss

He DID! I remember this now. It was a glorious moment. *swoon*

I met him. In person. At the MFP office. He was cool there, too. I thanked him for his even-handed handling of various shenanigans. He was my buddy when I was my old self here.
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    if you hung a sweet pertater slathered in pb and rolled in quinoa (or sprinkles...whichever) from a tree, i'd definitely emerge from the woods for it...

*taking notes*

dont tap on the glass of the window though...i'll get skittish and run away.

also, nutella is a perfectly acceptable alternative for pb, and M&Ms are a good replacement for the quinoa.
    and while we're at it, a ball of cookie dough would be preferred over the sweet pertater.

tia

*goes shopping*
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Well... can you?

Pinecone-Bird-Feeder-225x300.jpg

I know Contrarian can.

Yes, but I end up eating them myself, and the poor birds starve all winter. All that peanut butter and seeds are good healthy fats.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Does it have to be peanut butter or will ANY nut butter work? Because if you could use other nut butters, that would be SofaKing Rad.

THere's a long loving look back for ya.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Does it have to be peanut butter or will ANY nut butter work? Because if you could use other nut butters, that would be SofaKing Rad.

THere's a long loving look back for ya.

Where are Panda, Taso and Anubis?

I have been here way too long. *deactivates*
  • jus_in_bello
    jus_in_bello Posts: 326 Member
    Options

I didn't get a strike, Steven didn't give me strikes we were civil, but he did once PM me that I really should stop hijacking threads with the PCBF suggestions.

Also, I just missed some people who left MFP looong ago. I'm a little sad now.
  • chubaway
    chubaway Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options

I don't care who you are, THAT WAS FUNNY!

Oh wait, was she serious?
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options

I didn't get a strike, Steven didn't give me strikes we were civil, but he did once PM me that I really should stop hijacking threads with the PCBF suggestions.

Right! Yes, PCBF and nut butter hijacks...I got some emails about those
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options

Memreeeeessss

I thought it was hobos that we weren't allowed to discuss.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    No, we aren't allowed to cut, stab, or otherwise injure or inconvenience hobos. (or Train Riding Vocationally Challenged Individuals; TRVCIs, for short)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,049 Member
    Options
    No, we aren't allowed to cut, stab, or otherwise injure or inconvenience hobos. (or Train Riding Vocationally Challenged Individuals; TRVCIs, for short)

TDG!!

Hobos are cool to talk about, just we can't harm them with our words.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    *****singing******

Memories!!!!
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    What is this nonsense?
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    Can you make one these with PB2? The birds are kind of fat around here and I'd like to help them slim down.
  • odusgolp
    Options

^^Remember when we got warnings and had conversations or "suggestions" from mods instead of immediate strikes? That was fun too...
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Oh the nonsense I missed out on because I worked instead of MFP... now I MFP instead of work.... :drinker:
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Oh the nonsense I missed out on because I worked instead of MFP... now I MFP instead of work.... :drinker:

ATTA GIRL!!

The origination of the PCBF in 2011 was amazing.

*pours one out for Contrarian*