Weigh In

Options
When do you guys weigh in? Everyday? Every week? Once a month?

Replies

• eksero2k
    eksero2k Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Every day i'm at the gym, just cos i'm curious. But I do track/write down my weight weekly, which I do at the same time/day every week.
  • sbrownallison
    sbrownallison Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Now that I'm almost at maintenance, I've been weighing daily. Whilst losing weight over the last year and a half, I've weighed weekly. The rationale for weekly weighing is not to get bummed out by normal daily fluctuations (and lose motivation). Once at maintenance, however, you need to keep an eye on the scale daily to make sure you're on top of things before they get out of hand. Plus you're incorporating/forming the HABIT of weighing every day...
  • noon1200
    noon1200 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Once a month; saves me from potential aggravation.
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself daily, just for my own information. I'm able to take it when I "gain" due to water or poo. I only record my new weight once a week now (used to record on Monday and Friday, only on Friday now), and only if it's a weight that seems "right" based on the previous days' weighs. I was concerned that I could have a fluctuation upwards week after week, which would make it appear that I was gaining or maintaining; I prefer to see one of those mountain-like trends.