Halfway, Baby!!

Options
13»

Replies

• bmskid
    bmskid Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up! My stats are pretty similar! 5'2.5", HW 233, CW 182.5

Good luck on the rest of your journey! You got this! :)

Great job on your loss!! I like that 5 foot 2 (and a half!). haha. What is your goal weight?
  • leslilippthomas
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations to you for keeping up the determination, and hard work. You are an inspiration to so many!! Including me =) !
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    wow your getting there! well done!! your children are gonna have a healthy mommy! :) who can play with them and have lots of energy! That really is good!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    AMAZING - WELL DONE!!
  • bmskid
    Options
    wow your getting there! well done!! your children are gonna have a healthy mommy! :) who can play with them and have lots of energy! That really is good!

Exactly!! And you know what? If you had asked me at 236 pounds if I have enough energy to play and run and dance, I would've said, "absolutely!", but that's because I didn't really know what the possibilities were! Now I really do have the energy required to play freeze tag. :) It'll be so awesome to see how it changes even more over the next 50 pounds. :)
  • NoreenF
    NoreenF Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • kimtab
    kimtab Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Looking good Mama!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you're looking great!!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    You have done a phenomenal job! I love your attitude, your bright smile, and I can't wait to see your end results!
  • bmskid
    Options
    You have done a phenomenal job! I love your attitude, your bright smile, and I can't wait to see your end results!

Thank you! I can't wait, either, but I'm not gonna rush it. :) I kind of enjoy the journey now. It's the strangest thing. haha. :)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    aww loved this!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning! You have done so well so far!!

Just imagine your husband's face when he returns. He will be SHOCKED!!

Congrats!!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Awesome awesome
  • bmskid
    Options
    Absolutely stunning! You have done so well so far!!

Just imagine your husband's face when he returns. He will be SHOCKED!!

Congrats!!

Thank you :) He's not deployed now. He was in 2010-2011 and will be again next year, but he has been here for the whole deal. :)
  • KBGAgent
    KBGAgent Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You've really taken control, good for you. Lookin' good!
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    you look great! I listen to the Jillian Michael's podcasts on my way to and from work, and the one I listened to today was pretty spot on with what you said! She said in the first two weeks on the Biggest Loser, her goal is to get people to realize they need to change and then to get them to accomplish something that gives them confidence.. it looks like that's it's exactly what you did and it's worked incredibly for you!! Keep up the awesome work! And your daughter is adorable!
  • bmskid
    Options
    you look great! I listen to the Jillian Michael's podcasts on my way to and from work, and the one I listened to today was pretty spot on with what you said! She said in the first two weeks on the Biggest Loser, her goal is to get people to realize they need to change and then to get them to accomplish something that gives them confidence.. it looks like that's it's exactly what you did and it's worked incredibly for you!! Keep up the awesome work! And your daughter is adorable!

Aw that's pretty awesome. Good idea to listen to those podcasts. I imagine it's hard to be off track when you've got her in your ear. :)
    Thank you--she's sweet, too, so she's a double whammy. :)
  • bmskid
    Options
    Today marked my one-year logiversary, so I thought I would add a few updated pictures!

IMG_5149.jpg
    IMG_5146.jpg
    IMG_5071.jpg
  • goldarae
    goldarae Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!!! You are beautiful and have two of the cutest kids I've ever seen. So many things to be proud of!
  • bmskid
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!!! You are beautiful and have two of the cutest kids I've ever seen. So many things to be proud of!

thank you so very much! They're the sweetest little things. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!