Need Supportive Friends!

Options
Hello! My name is Brittanie and I am 22 years old. I recently graduated college and I am now a teacher at a charter school. I decided that I am ready for a lifestyle change and it will be easier while I am still young. I just started using MyFitnessPal a couple weeks ago and now I'm just looking for some supportive friends to help keep me motivated in the process. I'm hoping to lose about 110 pounds so it will be a journey! So let's be friends and I would love to support you in your weight loss journey as well! :)

Replies

• LemonLizard
    LemonLizard Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi Brittanie! Please feel free to add me! I'd love to help each other as we both figure this out.
  • nonameuno
    Options
    Hi Brittanie! I'm Aimee and I am also looking for supportive people to help me with this new lifestyle. I will be adding you and hopefully we can start chatting soon. :D
  • cutlooseat60
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I would love to support you on this journey.
  • na23608
    na23608 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add me, happy to share some motivation :) Good luck!
  • strilm22
    strilm22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I joined MFP in March and have had great success. My problem is that many of my friends who started with me have become distant for different reasons. I could really use some new friends to keep me motivated and share our successes together. I still have alot to loose and don't want to loose momentum. :)
  • DonnaW_78
    DonnaW_78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • PNGmeri2000
    PNGmeri2000 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I am super excited to have you join the MFP family! :) I am 22 years old and work with kids (I'm a nanny) - so somewhat similar. I love encouragement and support and am very active in my friends wall posts as well. Feel free to add me! :)
  • MisStarr_83
    MisStarr_83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I also would love to build a network of supportive friends. I have a long way to go and I know there will be times I want to quit. Please add me.
  • tstawicki
    tstawicki Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I would love to support you!
  • jojo86xdd
    jojo86xdd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi Brittanie...im on my way to losing 100 as well. Request coming your way!
  • gracetillman
    gracetillman Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a supportive friend who is on a journey to lose over 100 pounds!!
  • Aishteru85
    Aishteru85 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'd love to support you on this journey. I have about 100lbs to lose too. Lets motivate each other! Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • Maribethlove
    Maribethlove Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • laurabelle888
    laurabelle888 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!