Anyone have the Fit Bit flex Band?

I have been considering getting the Fit Bit Flex band (Bracelet). Just wondering if anyone has one and what they think about it.

Thanks!

Replies

• carpediemgal
    carpediemgal Posts: 1 Member
    I ordered one from Amazon and it should arrive tomorrow. I can't wait to use it! I have Activelink and it is nice (syncs to WW online) but I keep misplacing it. I have 7 pounds to go to make Life TIme at WW and I am using myfitness pal and FIT Bit to help me get there....it is hard...these last few pounds. The convenience of never taking the flex off and auto syncing via iphone is what sold me.
    My Fitness Pal is SO user friendly I can't believe it! I'll post after I've tried it out. I didn't like the price, but there is no monthly fee like WW (extra $5 month and $40 for Activelink purchase). I like the idea I can set a silent alarm and not wake my husband.
  • joshdann
    joshdann Posts: 618 Member
    I have a fitbit One, and my wife has a fitbit Flex. she loves hers, but it does not record floors like the One does, and it only has 5 litle LEDs for a display. It *is* more convenient, though. I like being able to look at my activity level with the push of a button on the device instead of having to go to my phone. Personal preference, really.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    And please realize that it wont sync to a whole heap of phones. There are about 6 phones that it MAY sync to.
  • Ramatang
    Ramatang Posts: 28 Member
    I have a fitbit one and I love it :)
  • joshdann
    joshdann Posts: 618 Member
    And please realize that it wont sync to a whole heap of phones. There are about 6 phones that it MAY sync to.
    this is just because it uses the bluetooth 4.0 (*not* bluetooth Low Energy or "smart") to communicate. iPhone 4s and up, and samsung galaxy S 3 and up support bluetooth 4.0. So do several other ones that I can't name offhand, but that's what you need to look for to know if your phone will work.

Even if you can't use the app on your phone to sync, you can use your computer. Both devices come with a small USB dongle for charging, and a separate one for syncing. It will automatically sync any time you have the dongle plugged in and get your device within range (a few meters).
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    I have one . I got it on August 2nd . I love, love, love it !!! It does not track as well on the treadmill as regular walking as far as for distance but it does log your steps well and I love looking at it every day. I never knew how many times I woke up every night also.
    I love everything about it.

Amy
  • mrdmevans
    mrdmevans Posts: 149 Member
    I ended up getting one. So far I love it! I like how it syncs up with myfitnesspal and that it can monitor your sleep.

Plus, I dont have to take this thing off except to charge it.
  • Christylee76
    Christylee76 Posts: 138 Member
    I just received my Fit Bit Flex and today will be my first full day to wear it. I upgraded from the Ultra Tracker. Anyways, I am questioning the accuracy of wearing this on my wrist. I have only been up like 3 hours and already showing like 2000+ steps. While this is nice, I want to be true to myself. Please help:)