Just joined tonight

Options
I just joined tonight and it looks like a great site. I have a long journey to go with having to lose 164 pounds.

Replies

• itsscottwilder
    Options
    You can do it! Welcome aboard!!!
  • gonnasee33
    gonnasee33 Posts: 163
    Options
    you got this .. Welcome aboard.. feel free to add me if you want !
  • giveme5
    giveme5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the support!!!!
  • Meehteehee
    Meehteehee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well :)
  • dalanacoria21
    Options
    Welcome
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You got this hon. You will rock it out like no tomorrow.
  • Nycburner
    Options
    Hello all, just joined tonight wish you all success on your weight loss journey!I know I'm ready :)
  • Talus731
    Talus731 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me as well.
  • nettie219
    nettie219 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!! I just joined a few weeks ago feel free to add me too. I have about 104 lbs. to lose lost 22 lbs. have a ways to go, but one pound at a time.
  • peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    welcome :) we all have a long journey ahead of us. it took me about 6 months to lose 23 lbs so don't be discouraged if it doesn't happen over night!
    if you want some support or a friend, feel free to add me :)
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your big decision to change your life.

I started with a goal of 120 lbs to lose and now have 80 left . It's so exciting once you start to see results ! It takes a while but if you are honest with yourself about what you are eating and how much or how hard you are exercising and make the necessary changes - it will start to show.
    Also don't get down on yourself if you can't exercise as long as you think you should. You should break it up at first especially if you haven't exercised in a while. I could barely make it 10 minutes on a treadmill when I first started walking at 2.4 ...I tried one more minute every two or three days. I actually started exercising on a little travel bike thing anytime there was no client in my office ....and soon I was on the treadmill and it just keeps getting better.

You can do this !!! Good luck !

You will learn so much about yourself ...Just don't give up .....

Amy
  • Lilpiglet89
    Options
    Welcome :) I'm new too joined yesterday! Feel free to add me..
  • NicoleCooney92
    NicoleCooney92 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome. MFP is a very supportive community! I was using the app on my blackberry, but didn't discover the community until recently; so in a way, I feel kind of new too. Encouragement and support from friends has made a huge difference. Feel free to add me if you want!