fitness blender

Options
swt0pie
swt0pie Posts: 366 Member
Does anyone follow "fitness blender" on you tube? (I am not promoting anything). Their workouts are awesome and they tell you how many calories you burn with exercise. I like to mix different workouts every day because there is so much variety one can choose from.

1.Has anyone ever tried their workout and what do you think about them?
2. Which workouts do you like best?

Replies

• chris2267
    chris2267 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have started using YouTube to find some great workout videos. Love Fitness blender. right now I am doing the 5x5x5 workouts. I like to workout in my bare feet in the morning and these work great.
  • lynn9
    lynn9 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just discovered these the other day. Their website has tons of great workouts. Love the 5x5x5's :-)
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I just found the Fitness Blender website this morning and wanted to see if anyone on MFP had used it before. Glad at least a few people recommended it.
  • sdavis0224
    sdavis0224 Posts: 23
    Options
    Thanks for that knowledge because I have been wondering how I am supposed to know how many calories I actual burn with my work out dvds but they never tell you! :smile:
  • genesia30
    Options
    so they will tell you at the end of each video how many calories you have burnt?
  • justelien
    Options
    If you go to the website, they give you a range of how many calories you burned.
    I love fitnessblender!
    The website is fitnessblender.com
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    They are all I use.
  • amypomm
    amypomm Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I love Fitness Blender too. I like to do a cardio workout followed by the 100 Squat Challenge.:smile:
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    S =legs M =arms and abs T =total body W =legs T =arms+HIIT F=abs+HIIT S=rest day
  • marysidneyherbert
    Options
    I bought their 8 Week Fat Loss Program Round 1 and have been doing it every day. It's great. I haven't worked out so hard in years.