What do you experience when being lean

Options
What has changed in your life? Has the attention from the opposite sex changed? For me it has changed incredibly, women notice me orders of magnitude more than before.
What your family, friends, work colleagues think? This can be not so good everytime, because some people might become envious and want to make become fat again. Has that happened to you?

Replies

• pcastagner
    pcastagner Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Women now reject me solely on the basis of my personality.
  • AlanahCFit
    AlanahCFit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    lol^
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Women are not as nice to me as they were when I was heavier. That usually changes once they get to know me, but bigger ladies tend to be mean and judgmental when they first meet me.
  • b218w
    b218w Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I still have some ways to go and I've been getting the 'evil eye' from some women in public lol....
  • whitney_simpson
    whitney_simpson Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and friends keep telling me people watch me as I walk by and from across the bar and stuff. But I never notice it because I am just not used to it.
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Women now reject me solely on the basis of my personality.

You're so funny!
  • SupremeEmpress
    Options
  • XTSH
    XTSH Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    From the people experience, actually non existing. Asian in an Asian country. My height is above average and most girls are actually quite petite to began with. They won't be envy of me, but they might like to have my height instead. lol

I do feel comfortable wearing back some of my old clothings. They fit comfortably now. After I have lose more inches, there will be more shopping for clothes.
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Salespeople in upscale clothing stores are much more attentive and friendly. Before, I would get that disapproving "we don't have anything in your size" look.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!