Fell off the wagon...need dedicated friends

Options
Hello, I've been a member here since October 2011 but recently fell off the wagon and just stopped caring back in March after losing around 70+ pounds and I stopped seeing much of a change.

I have no idea how much weight I've gained and haven't weighed since March. I still fit into my size 12 and am tight in my 10s (current size) so it can't be too much gain.

I recently got engaged to the love of my life in June and we are getting married next year. He supports me in my goals but I am just not motivated and feel like I will never get the body I want.

Can anyone help me out and friend me? I get bored with my meals often so I think that is part of the issue. I'm not very good at keeping up with a lot of friends and am busy with work and planning my wedding but I'm trying to interact more.

Thanks to anyone willing to friend me.

Replies

• Allyoopadoop
    Allyoopadoop Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log my food daily and I comment as much as I can. I am a grad student so I get very busy (I teach, I study and I support my significantly disabled son in his 2nd year of college) but I am happy to be here for you!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm quite dedicated.

I used to be an event planner (before kids), so I can answer wedding planning questions, too! I'm currently planning my sons bar mitzvah.