What ICE CREAM is in Your Freezer Currently ?

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,668 Member
    Options
    Chunky Monkey........................always.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Mvdn459
    Mvdn459 Posts: 1
    Options
    Orange sherbet and assorted Popsicles
  • Sierra_christine89
    Sierra_christine89 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Eww, that's my complete binge food. Last time my parents brought some into the house, I waited until they went out, and threw it in the dumpster.
    If its not in the house, I won't eat it.
    Out of site. Out of mind..(or out of the ice box anyways) :P
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Mint Chocolate Chip!
  • csand11
    csand11 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Western Family Okanagan Peach Cobbler (yummy)
    Klondike mint ice cream sandwiches
    Skinny cow caramel truffle bars
    Skinny cow peanut butter and chocolate sandwiches
    Homemade Greek yogurt cocoa Popsicles
    Homemade mango, banana, blueberry Popsicles

Love summer time
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I have some frozen bananas in there, and I could turn them into ice cream in the food processor.

Cold puréed banana does not equal ice cream. Not meant to be snarky, just my opinion. :smile:
  • LunaAmour
    LunaAmour Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Fruttare+Peach+and+Milk+Frozen+Fruit+%2526+Milk+Bars.JPG

I adore how natural these taste, and give them bonus points for the real fruit chunks they bear. I don't recommend them if you're the kind of person who can't stop at one bar though. :laugh:
  • bernicesmission
    Options
    None if its not there i dont think about it therefore save my calories. if i do have icecream i go to the corner store and buy 1 and i dont finish it, mind over matter!
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Fruttare+Peach+and+Milk+Frozen+Fruit+%2526+Milk+Bars.JPG

I adore how natural these taste, and give them bonus points for the real fruit chunks they bear. I don't recommend them if you're the kind of person who can't stop at one bar though. :laugh:

I had the coconut ones, for some reason the pack disappeared in one day. therefore I have no ice cream in my freezer, because if it's in the house I have no self control with it
  • ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Ciao Bella blood orange sorbetto. I actually forgot about it until you asked, so now I'm pretty excited about life.
  • ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I have some frozen bananas in there, and I could turn them into ice cream in the food processor.

Cold puréed banana does not equal ice cream. Not meant to be snarky, just my opinion. :smile:

Maybe it's a food processor from the future?
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    None in the freezer, but the Bluebell Ice Cream factory is just about 1/8 mile down the road from the pool where I work out and they actually fronted the cash to build the aquatic center in town. Pretty common occurrence to pay the factory a post-workout visit for some ice cream. Rotating menu of about 15 flavors available on any given day. 1 buck a cup.
  • trainerbarb
    Options
    Just a little Blue Bunny "Sweet Freedom" Double Strawberry. 90 calories in half a cup. :-)
  • jyuill86
    jyuill86 Posts: 10
    Options
    Skinny Cow Fudge Bars
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Chapman's Peanut Butter Crunch Frozen Yogurt, Skinny Cow Peanut Butter Sandwiches and some Breyer's Strawberry Swirl Frozen Yogurt.
  • kerrygailis
    kerrygailis Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    WOOOOW can i just say how glad I am I don't live in America, the amazing flavours of ice-cream you guys get I would totally not be eating healthy. I love love love ice-cream. Right now I have none in my freezer and have had none since starting my weight loss journey. I have about 28lbs to lose so not a massive amount and I already have lost 9lbs so ice-cream right now is a complete no no for me. It's winter here now and so when Summer comes and I am at my goal weight (hopefully) then I will have a teeny tiny amount of ice-cream!! lol
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    none in the house currently, but i love B&J's halfbaked and their red velvet ice cream. AmeriCone Dream is NOMS too.
  • morticia16
    morticia16 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    A package of magnum mini classic and a package of magnum mini flirty kiss gateau au chocolat. Yum!
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    ... there isn't any .... I ate it all yesterday :tongue:
  • XTSH
    XTSH Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    None, but I want cookies and cream ice cream now. D: