jillian michaels results

Options
Has anynone used any of jillian michaels workout dvds and ctually lost weight with them and also dieting to?

Replies

• Paula_Addem
    Paula_Addem Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    YES! I lost weight doing the shred and toned up alot!! I love Jillian, hope you do too!
  • hartsmart
    hartsmart Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I do the 30 day shred once in awhile when I want a quick workout that also actually makes me feel like I'm getting a good workout. I did it for a couple weeks before getting bored only working out for 20 minutes (I know...crazy). I have only lost a few pounds so far, but what I did notice with her 30 day shred workouts is that I got stronger. I definately noticed some muscle tone after a couple weeks and I can now do push ups 'like a guy'.
    So even if it didn't SPEED UP any weight loss I had, it totally made me stronger, and for that I think it's worth it. And I love getting a great 20 minute workout (though, it's actually closer to 30 minutes after warm up and stretch) when I'm crunched for time or wanna feel 'bad *kitten*'! :smokin:
  • buffalogal1979
    buffalogal1979 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    HI!

I have been alternating the 30 day shred with my running workouts and I have definitely seen a HUGE improvement in muscle tone and strength. I often think that if I committed to doing the shred the "right" way, that is one a day for 30 days, I would see even better results.

Now I have just added the Yoga Meltdown and am looking forward to a new routine and hopefully more improvements. I am not sure if it helped with weight loss, exactly, you know the whole "muscle weighs more than fat" thing, but I am happy with the changes I have seen in my body so far.

HTH!
    J
  • softcoeur
    Options
    I've got the 30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones, and Burn Fat, Boost Metabolism and they're all fantastic (and TOUGH). The Shred is really great if you just want to get in a quick (20 minute), effective workout, and the other two are longer (40-50 minutes) and more intense. Trouble Zones uses handweights, and Burn Fat is basically pure cardio. You can skip around to different segments if you just want to focus on a particular body area - sometimes I just do the abs portion of Trouble Zones. Definitely recommend them all.
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    I did the 30 Day Shred for 20 almost consecutive days (3 days off total in that time period maybe?) in conjunction with sticking to my cal goal, and I lost 12 lbs and 7.5 total inches. It most definitely works. I'm trying to get back on track with it right now actually.