shameless request for friends

Options
I need more friends. I have 30 friends who have not logged in for 15 days or more (some for several months). Maybe it's me, I'm must not be supportive enough. :( I promise to try harder.

Replies

• FrankiesSaysRelax
    FrankiesSaysRelax Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    You can friend me :) I'm on every day, I log my calories most days and comment almost every day.
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I'm active and will be supportive in return.
  • lizziecheek
    lizziecheek Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I have only been on MFP a little over a week but have been on every day and that is one of my commitments. What would best support you? What is your biggest challenge? Mine has been binging for a very long time. It is hard to break that pattern but every day that is my goal. So far so good. Liz
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    thank you, thank you, thank you. requests sent!
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    HI!
    You can friend me as well if you like. I was away from here for the 6 months or so, but I am back on track again and my goal is to get on here at least once a day!
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the new friends. I did accidentally delete someone's request on my smart phone. Sorry.
    If you still want to be friends, could you try again?
  • mtnbiker62
    mtnbiker62 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new here, and always looking for more motivation. Please feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • AmandaAnne307
    AmandaAnne307 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You can add me! :) I log daily and offer encouragement to my friends often!
  • afreen_damani
    Options
    aww u can add me even i need support :)
  • albdusty
    albdusty Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me. 4 months of logging every single meal :)
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm on daily. Feel free to send over a friend request
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    hi

I am here everyday...2 years and counting, I am happy to accept friends requests.

I would say though if your profile is private it puts people off sending a FR as they cannot see anything about you and whether you have anything in common

martyx
  • melgillis
    melgillis Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Girl, you've lost 52 pounds!! Awesome work! I'm in maintenance. I too work to log in everyday and do my diary most days and try to be supportive. Yes, friend me if you like.
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hi there ... feel free to add me if you want someone who is on mfp every day and logging food every day and is supportive too. In return I like my friends to have an open diary as I like to be able to make positive comments and don't feel I can if I can't see what you eat.
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like. I log in every day and do what I can to support my MFP pals. I am not a clean eater though if that matters to you. I eat what I want and stay 500 cal under my daily burn and lose at a consistant pace of 1 lb a week.
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I log in every day, feel free to add me for support :)
  • Ladina1990
    Ladina1990 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    PLEASE feel free to add me I'm on here everyday and try to motivate as much as possible :)
  • RebeccaLockwood78
    RebeccaLockwood78 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi lovely people!
    Feel free to add me! To give some background, just hit mid 30's, always been able to 'pull it off' but I now want to be healthy and not have to be pissed off when I go clothes shopping.
    I'm a newbie who is finding this support network just what I need. Just started the 30 day shred too.
    Never really been serious, and now I am.
    My best friend and I are supporting each other ( we're both from London but now I live in the Middle East and she's still there) , and we're next seeing each other on a beach in Thailand in December.
    I post every day and so far, this is a great platform for me.
    Feel free to add guys, take it one day at a time, and lets do this.
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm on every day and supportive but I can sometimes be opinionated
  • chloeRichardson1
    Options
    Happy to be friended :)