Crystal Light? Tea?

Options
I'm thinking about trying crystal light and tea. I've never tried either of them before. Is there a certain flavor of each that I should try first? Water isn't flavorful enough for me and I don't feel like I get enough flavored water to pay the price for it. I quit drinking soda this week... Except for the one I had last night because I had a terrible stomach ache and had no meds in the house for it.

Anyway, what flavors of tea and crystal light do you reccommend?

Replies

• sallyLunn
    Options
    I like the lemonade the best.
  • KLaurean
    Options
    They have a raspberry green tea that I LOVE.
  • kitten7911
    kitten7911 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    the peach flavor ice tea is great, also the mango tea by crystal light. in the tazo tea the passion flavor is good if you want hot tea, or plum oolong is a treat! this has helped me, hope it works for you!!!:drinker:
  • sippy01
    Options
    I love the Wild Strawberry, the Rasberry Lemonade. If you like green tea they make it with that in it too, but I don't like green tea! All of them are good though, depends on how picky you are!!!
  • havfaith
    Options
    I like the raspberry and grape the best. Though I do drink them all.
  • christina1109
    Options
    Don't do it. They have a form of aspartame in them that is BAD, BAD, BAD for you. If your grocery store has an organic section look for Hansen's Fruit Stix. They're like crystal light but 100% organic so there is NOTHING bad for you in them and they are sweetened with Stevia.
  • dtcauley4
    dtcauley4 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I like the fruit punch flavor. I HATE the taste of diet drinks.... Fruit punch flavor tastes the least diety(is that a word).
  • christina1109
    Options
    I'm thinking about trying crystal light and tea. I've never tried either of them before. Is there a certain flavor of each that I should try first? Water isn't flavorful enough for me and I don't feel like I get enough flavored water to pay the price for it. I quit drinking soda this week... Except for the one I had last night because I had a terrible stomach ache and had no meds in the house for it.

http://www.sweetpoison.com/aspartame-side-effects.html
  • Julesaf
    Options
    Crystal light is delicious. I prefer raspberry lemonade. OR lemonade mixed with frozen strawberries. Yuum.
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options

http://www.sweetpoison.com/aspartame-side-effects.html

Thought I would share this info.... Aspartame isnt dangerous... ???

Safety controversy
    Main article: Aspartame controversy

Aspartame has been the subject of several controversies and hoaxes since its initial approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1974. Critics allege that conflicts of interest marred the FDA's approval of aspartame, question the quality of the initial research supporting its safety,[40][41][42] and postulate that numerous health risks may be associated with aspartame.

The validity of most of these claims has been examined and dismissed.[43][44][45] In 1987, the U.S. Government Accountability Office concluded that the food additive approval process had been followed properly for aspartame.[40][46] Aspartame has been found to be safe for human consumption by more than ninety countries worldwide,[47][48] with FDA officials describing aspartame as "one of the most thoroughly tested and studied food additives the agency has ever approved" and its safety as "clear cut".[49] The weight of existing scientific evidence indicates that aspartame is safe at current levels of consumption as a non-nutritive sweetener.[3]

Source: Wikipedia
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    i really like the strawberry orange banana one. also, the raspberry lemondae and raspberry ice are great. peach is awesome too. oh yea, the orange sunrise is perfect for the mornings. i drink the 2 go packets at lunch, kinda nice instead of drinking just water.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I drink Crystal Light all the time! I just can't drink that must plain water...wish I could...but I can't. lol My favorite is just the Lemonade, I've actually started using half of what they say to use and its still pretty good.

I also really like their Cherry Limeade, and the pomegranate. They have a Tea flavored one thats good...but I figure if you get that...why not just make regular Sun Tea.

I also bought the small Gatorade bottles when I quite soda (beginning of the year this year...so almost 10 mo no soda!), so I wash them and fill them up with Crystal Light, so I have them for on the go...and its cheaper than actually buying the On the Go Crystal light packets.
  • gurlondrums
    Options
    I totally dig the Cherry Pomegranate. It supposedly has extra vitamins in it to help with immunity. It's marked Immunity + on the front, but I don't drink it for that reason. I just like the taste. And I can't drink plain old water 24/7. My body's too used to flavored drinks. Hopefully I can get used to just plain water again. Good luck!
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Greet Tea Peach Mango is my favorite crystal lite. :drinker: