My boyfriend and I lost a total of 70 pounds together! Pics

Options
As I was starting my new lifestyle my boyfriend had kind of started to follow my lead. Before I moved in he was living the "single guy" lifestyle and ate a ton of fast food almost every day, and consumed lots of soda. When I moved in I decided to go on my weight loss journey and started cooking healthy meals every night, and stopped buying junk food and soda. He would bring leftovers to work with him for lunch, and started flavoring his water so he quit drinking soda too! (I never thought this would have ever happened!)

I was working out religiously and ate right and lost 30 pounds. All he had to do was eat what I fed him and quit drinking soda and he lost 40 pounds! Whaaaa?!

I'm so proud of him and I know he feels better just like I do. Here's our comparison pictures from when we went to a couple weddings last year and the last one being last week at a wedding we attended.

Before
Jeffswedding_zpsbf097336.jpg

blah_zps5c89718b.jpg

After:
DSC01646_zps52220da8.jpg

Replies

• azaborow1
    Options
    Wow - you both look like different people - great job!
  • lovelylovebug
    lovelylovebug Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WOW, you guys look great!! Beautiful! You should be proud of yourselves, you can really see a healthy change!
  • paulyoung1703
    paulyoung1703 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Any reason why you keep dragging him to people's weddings? :wink:

Great job, by the way!
  • smartell2bys
    smartell2bys Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!!! two totally different people.. your so happy your glowing girlie, GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    Awesome-good for you!!
  • meghan_lovely
    meghan_lovely Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow! You both look great and completely different! Nice job.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation for both of you!! Congratulations!! :drinker:
  • LarryLaird
    LarryLaird Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Nice job, That was great doing it together! Keep up the good work to maintain.
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Excellent job you two!!
  • fitatforty3
    fitatforty3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Not male bashing but I hate that it so much easier for them to drop the weight. You guys look fantastic (is it time for your own wedding photos?)
  • msgrowinggirl20
    Options
    Wow....you both look wonderful!
  • vale_m624
    vale_m624 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    - You both look amazing! CONGRATS!
  • mkcongrove1
    mkcongrove1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You both look so amazing, and really like almost 2 different people! You have done such a great job and should be so proud!
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Stunning! Y'all look fabulous!
  • Nufraser
    Nufraser Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great job, you guys look fantastic! Lucky him, all he had to do was just follow your lead.
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You guys look great, congrats!
  • lexoxoc
    lexoxoc Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    You two look awesome!
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Wow! You both look so great! Congrats!!! I love the matching outfit scheme in the new pic! =))
  • DamoniqueW
    DamoniqueW Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job! It's great to have someone to help you though the journey and be a support system for each other. That definitely helps!
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Y'all both look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!