Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

18lbs Makes a Difference (Face before/after)

DamoniqueW
DamoniqueW Posts: 147 Member
I'm so excited to finally be posting here. I have 25 more lbs to lose still, but already I'm seeing the difference. I just cut my hair which I would not have done before because of my double chin. I'm very excited to see the results. I wish you all success on your journeys to being more healthy.

2ee56bc8-74af-4bef-aa65-c82c66d7ab95.jpg

Replies

• DamoniqueW
    Fixed the pic :)
  • 4my2jays
    4my2jays Posts: 168 Member
    Wow you can really see the difference. Keep striving for your goals. You are beautiful. Love the haircut
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    It definitely does!!! And our necks! I find myself obsessed with that personally! lol
    Way to go!! You're looking fantastic! =))
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Wow! That's a huge difference! You look great!
  • anna_conkers
    anna_conkers Posts: 24 Member
    Huge difference, congrats - you look radiant.
  • DamoniqueW
    Thanks everyone!
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    You look great! BTW..that haircut is adorable!
  • cupcakes_and_cardio
    cupcakes_and_cardio Posts: 369 Member
    You can definitely tell a difference - your face looks longer, too! Great work!
  • joaniej75
    joaniej75 Posts: 136 Member
    Love the new haircut---it and you look amazing!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    nice!
  • bmskid
    bmskid Posts: 153 Member
    Love it! You look so great. It's funny how different the SAME glasses look on a person when their face is so much smaller. Well done. :)
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    You look great!
  • DamoniqueW
    Thanks everyone!
    Love it! You look so great. It's funny how different the SAME glasses look on a person when their face is so much smaller. Well done. :)

Funny you say that. I actually had to go have my glasses re-sized because they kept falling off my face..lol
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    you look fabulous! beautiful before and after, definitely a difference between the two pics!
  • Wow, what a difference 18lbs makes! Keep up the great work girl, you look fantastic! :smile:
  • Lokisnow
    Lokisnow Posts: 5 Member
    Awesome! You look great!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Congrats!! Awesome job!
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Congrats! Your sassy short cut is really cute and highlights your features!
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    wow! beautiful on both pics! =D amazing job.
  • What a difference it is. That gives motivation to us who have a lot to lose. I just have to keep telling myself that even 20 pounds makes a big difference, You are the proof in the pudding. Oops, did I say pudding? I meant FF pudding. You also have a FANTASTIC smile!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!