22 lbs gone for good

Options
I started this journey at 247 and on a 5'5" frame that a huge weight to carry. I was having back problems and heel spurs boooo....I started June 2nd and here I am today 22 lbs lighter! I feel much better! I have more energy!! There were times I felt like quitting but I pushed thru and thats what got me to where I am today!! Hope you can see the difference. :)

Left 227 right 247
4tlstf.jpg

Left 247 right 227
dc3c5f.jpg

Replies

• thickemadama
    thickemadama Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I can see the difference...You look great and you can tell that you are putting in the work...If you don't mind sharing what do your weekly routine look like to get you to this point...such as eating and exercising...thanks for posting and keep up the good work because you look wonderful....
  • DamoniqueW
    DamoniqueW Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference great job! Persistence and patience are the key. :)
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Well done! There is a definite difference!!!

It is hard to keep going at times but its obviously paying off!

:smile:
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I don't know why the pics didn't turn out the way I wanted them but you can see it :) I did nothing more then simply watch what I was eating and walking. Somedays I walked 1 mile, somedays 5 and somedays nothing at all. I'm guessing itll add up to be about a month were I did no walking at all. The watching what you eat is truely the main part!! Exercise just adds to it and makes you feel better!! :)
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Needachange84
    Needachange84 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    THANKS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!