Weighing with the WII Fit

Options
Does anyone know if the Wii Fit weighs accurately or should I just use my normal scales???

Replies

• Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Mine has been very accurate and consistent. And with the new scale I purchased, it weighs exactly 0.2 pounds lighter every time. So I think it is good!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Mine is 10 pounds lighter than my scale. My scale is accurate.
    I don't know, it seems inconsistent to me. From the last time I did the body test on the Wii Fit it says I lost 12 pounds whereas my scale says 1.
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Mine has been consistent, but it rarely moves from its spot and it's on hardwood floors. Pretty much the same as at the doctor's office
  • megank3380
    Options
    Mine is consistent,- It is the only one I use, but when I weigh at the gym it is pretty close.
  • jeanniegirl8
    Options
    My scale compared to the Wii Fit says I weigh just a little under a pound to the WII. Wasn't sure which I should go by, Thanks to everyone for their comments!
  • jjstokes
    jjstokes Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Mine has been accurate. I have it sitting on a hard wood floor. I usually weigh at the circuit training place I go to, and the weights are the same.
  • havfaith
    Options
    Mine has been very accurate and consistent with my scale.
  • ashleighk2010
    Options
    My Wii Fit is always very close to my digital scale, and I chalk up the difference to what the Wii is calculating for my estimated clothing weight.
  • grlgeek99
    Options
    Mine is very close to my scale on hard floors. It is way off though on carpet even with the extender feet.